EBTM07: Friday

Forum to discuss all the international EBT-Meeting topics

Moderators: Crazy Bob, eddydevries, philgelico, Raumi, MDeen, Jackgaillard, Ludwigsfeld, Aatos99, lmviterbo

helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

EBTM07: Friday

Post by helloggs »

We will meet at 15:00 in front of the southern entrance of the Hauptbahnhof (central station). We will then have a walk through the "new Berlin" featuring Bundeskanzleramt, Reichstag, Brandenburger Tor, Holocaust Memorial and Posdamer Platz.

In case you can't make it on time or if you are not interested in our little tour, perhaps because you have already taken it during the German meeting last year, you may proceed directly to the EBT-Party location (Buschkrugallee 103 Berlin-Neukölln) where we (all who met at the Hauptbahnhof) will arrive around 18:30. Since there are two exits in U-Bahn station Blaschkoallee take the northern one. (i.e. when arriving with the train from the city center turn around and take the exit opposite to the direction the train goes) Turn left on Blaschkoallee, which is the street you see after you have left the station, and take a left at the first intersection. You are on the Buschkrugallee already now. Our location is on the right side of the street, number 103. You have to pass through the first backyard to get to us.
The location is kindly sponsered by our user Luise. and is the motorcycle workshop of her significant other, Werner. Well, on ordinary days only, on this particular Friday it will provide plenty of room for all trackers, indoor and outdoor. We will have a barbecue, beer from the tap, music, perhaps even an LCD-beamer and wireless LAN (and also some workstation available for all people travelling without a notebook)
The share for the food depends on how many people we can expect, but it probably won't exceed €10. Beer will be on sale for about 1€ for 1/2 litre, softdrinks about 50ct.

What you have to do in advance (and preferably as soon as possible):
Let us know that you will attend the party and confirm that you want to eat and drink there. (Might sound strange, but experience taught us that this is not always the case, which is fine with us, but we need to know in advance.) Please also indicate any special preferences or wishes (i.e. vegetarian food only, no pork etc.) Some hint on what kind of drinks you'd prefer (Do you drink beer at all? :wink:) would be nice as well. Please send a PM to our secretary general hadibe on that matter. Questions or comments are of course always welcome in this thread.

hadibe is still waiting for a pm from every user whose name is marked in red on the list below:

Annie_in_exile x
aplfi x
turkoosi x
Avij x
b100w11 x
jenny&me x
BaliBennie x
bhoeyb x
Bobtail -
Burky x
Cake x
Coin
Craco

Crazy Bob x
Dakkus x
eddydevries x
Eliezer
ErGo x
Fons x
giberski

haemoglobin x
hailtotheking
Helge

hoppa & wife x
jovada x
Luise. x
magpie x
Math Murderer x
MDeen x
Miles66 x
Mr Euro & Katteke x
Nerzhul
N0W1K x
onkelolf
pet26644

Prynde & Titu x
Ralf x
pooca x
Skyline
Speukes & Prisje x
taucher & sarah x
wisi x
yli x
Last edited by helloggs on Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
BaliBennie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by BaliBennie »

Ah but of course I will attend the tour and the friday-evening arrangement at Luise's Hangout! I will consume whatever is on the menu and a beer is fine with me!

I like the area where we will stay for the evening. It is the Dutch Quarters I see on the map. Especially Elmo and Giberski will like the proximity of the Leidener Strasse and Yli~ will like the Tilburger Strasse. LOL I am feeling at home already! 8)
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!

Look at my 5 years statistics

Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by N0W1K »

Count me in :D

And for drink, mineral water please (without bubbles) :oops: :oops: :oops: :P
Member of the European Association of Eurobilltrackers (A2E)
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Crazy Bob »

I'm there, I hope to arrive at about 18:30. I eat whatever's there (within reason of course ;)), and for drinks: beer would be fine.

Am I correct in assuming that Blaschkoallee is the closest underground station?
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by helloggs »

Yes. The shortest way is right through the park, but don't get lost. :wink:
yli
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by yli »

There is only a small change that I will show up at a late time. My train is arriving at the Hauptbahnhof around 22:02 - and I will first build my tent (well, that takes just a few minutes).

From Hauptbahnhof it's only half an hour by public transport - with appearently connections back all night 8O
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten :lol:
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by eddydevries »

I'd the idea, entries for the for the party and the drinks should be by PM to hadibe, but now I see you want them here? :?

In my PM I've said, I'll be there and I'll drink mostly softdrinks.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Burky
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Burky »

eddydevries wrote:I'd the idea, entries for the for the party and the drinks should be by PM to hadibe, but now I see you want them here? :?

In my PM I've said, I'll be there and I'll drink mostly softdrinks.
Maybe you could provide a list of participants here as well, so that everyone could check if his confirmation to come worked?

Burky
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by helloggs »

eddydevries wrote:I'd the idea, entries for the for the party and the drinks should be by PM to hadibe, but now I see you want them here? :?
Who said that? :wink:

Rest assured that if we have not heard anything from a participant this particular EBTer will notice that, because at some point we are going to bug you until we have all the info we need. :) Putting a seperate list here might be a good idea as well though.
hadibe
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by hadibe »

To avoid any further confusion whether to signalize if you are comming to the Friday evening barbeque and if you have special wishes, I installed a list in the first post to show who already did his homework. :wink:
haemoglobin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by haemoglobin »

does the dj of that afternoon really has to send a pm that he`ll be there??? ;)
hadibe
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by hadibe »

Perhaps the dj also has some extraordinary wishes for food to do his job properly, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
:wink:
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by helloggs »

added some detailed narrative description of how to get from the station to the location, repeated here for your convenience:

Since there are two exits in U-Bahn station Blaschkoallee take the northern one. (i.e. when arriving with the train from the city center turn around and take the exit opposite to the direction the train goes) Turn left on Blaschkoallee, which is the street you see after you have left the station, and take a left at the first intersection. You are on the Buschkrugallee already now. Our location is on the right side of the street, number 103. You have to pass through the first backyard to get to us.
MDeen
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by MDeen »

Maybe it would be nice to post a link to google maps where it is exactly?
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by helloggs »

We did actually in the first post, but it is repeated for your convenience as well. :wink: click me

Return to “International EBT-meetings”