New section of EBTForum for Greek users

Γράψτε εδώ τη γνώμη σας για το site, προτάσεις για βελτίωσή του, νέες ιδές ...

Moderator: Tiverius

Finn
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Finland

Post by Finn » Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:20 am

Kalimera yandr, would you have any idea why Greeks aren't active in EBT? Don't they know or don't they care? There's so much tourism that notes must be well mixed there :)

Some 4000+ notes ago:
2741 notes, 9 + 1 + 2 hits.
Definition of my hits.

yandr
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:28 pm
Contact:

Post by yandr » Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:41 am

Sine I am not familiar with the statistics of EBT users, maybe a moderator can tell us how many people have listed Greece as their country. Not posting stuff in this forum doesn't mean there are no Greek registered users.

On the other hand, Greece does have a rather small population, Internet penetration is low and the number of collectors is also quite low compared to other countries.

Maybe it is a combination of those reasons, or maybe EBT is not well avertised in Greece (even mouth to mouth advertising I mean). Who knows?
Discover your coins - http://www.fleur-de-coin.com

User avatar
HNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1710
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 11:11 am
Location: The Netherlands

Post by HNL » Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:52 am

Greek members of EBT: 37...

You've the whole point in your post:
yandr wrote:On the other hand, Greece does have a rather small population, Internet penetration is low and the number of collectors is also quite low compared to other countries.

Maybe it is a combination of those reasons, or maybe EBT is not well avertised in Greece (even mouth to mouth advertising I mean).
It is very difficult to advertise in Greece. So if you've the possibilities to make some publicity feel free to do so. That's what EBT need: active and advertising users in their own country.

yandr
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:28 pm
Contact:

Post by yandr » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:31 pm

37 Greek members are quite a lot and if they wish they can certainly sustain a conversation in EBT.

Maybe they just don't like this thread. Are they active users?

Anyway, it really shouldn't bother you. The forum is doing well even without athreads in Greek
Discover your coins - http://www.fleur-de-coin.com

User avatar
Ralf
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7382
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Ralf » Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:10 pm

yandr wrote:Sine I am not familiar with the statistics of EBT users, maybe a moderator can tell us how many people have listed Greece as their country. Not posting stuff in this forum doesn't mean there are no Greek registered users.

On the other hand, Greece does have a rather small population, Internet penetration is low and the number of collectors is also quite low compared to other countries.

Maybe it is a combination of those reasons, or maybe EBT is not well avertised in Greece (even mouth to mouth advertising I mean). Who knows?
It is for all the people who like to do it it is not especially for collectors.

User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14621
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons » Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:19 pm

yandr wrote:37 Greek members are quite a lot and if they wish they can certainly sustain a conversation in EBT.

Maybe they just don't like this thread. Are they active users?

Anyway, it really shouldn't bother you. The forum is doing well even without athreads in Greek
Only 4 Greek users are still active.


but 37 is not many.
look here:
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... 2144;tab=6

User avatar
romppu
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:53 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Post by romppu » Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:27 pm

You call this Greek??? :?:

User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14621
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons » Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:55 pm

romppu wrote:You call this Greek??? :?:
We don't have Greek characters on our keyboards.

But you're right.
We should just leave this forum for Greek users.



Δεν έχουμε τους ελληνικούς χαρακτήρες στα πληκτρολόγιά μας.

Αλλά είστε σωστοί.
Πρέπει ακριβώς να αποχωρήσουμε από αυτό το φόρουμ για τους ελληνικούς χρήστες.

User avatar
gks2000
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Alexandroupolis,Greece

Ελληνε

Post by gks2000 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:21 am

Πιστευω οτι το συγκεκριμενο site δεν εχει διαφημισθει στην Ελλαδα τοσο πολυ. Εγω προσωπικα βρηκα αυτη την ιστοσελιδα μεσω ενος αλλου forum.Αυτο ειναι το προβλημα. Και αφηστε τους ξενερωτους να λενε οτι θελουνε.

User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14621
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:47 pm

gks2000 wrote:Πιστευω οτι το συγκεκριμενο site δεν εχει διαφημισθει στην Ελλαδα τοσο πολυ. Εγω προσωπικα βρηκα αυτη την ιστοσελιδα μεσω ενος αλλου forum.Αυτο ειναι το προβλημα. Και αφηστε τους ξενερωτους να λενε οτι θελουνε.

Ίσως μπορείτε να προσπαθήσετε να κάνετε τους κάποιους αντιπροσώπους για http://www.eurobilltracker.com.
Χρειαζόμαστε πραγματικά περισσότερους ελληνικούς χρήστες!
Μπορείτε να προσπαθήσετε να γράψετε σε μερικοί.....

(I hope the online translator translated my text right, if not, the English text is at the bottom of this post)


Maybe you can try to make some kind of commercials for http://www.eurobilltracker.com.
We really need more Greek users!
You can try to write to some maganizes.....

User avatar
gks2000
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Alexandroupolis,Greece

Post by gks2000 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:23 pm

ok Fons,
I'll try to advertise it as much as I can!

User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14621
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:38 pm

gks2000 wrote:ok Fons,
I'll try to advertise it as much as I can!

Good Luck!!


Καλή τύχη!!

User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14621
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons » Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:47 am

gks2000 wrote:ok Fons,
I'll try to advertise it as much as I can!
Did you find some forums already?
We really need new Greek users.

Maybe you can write to a popular magazine, or send an e-mail to a newspaper.





Βρήκατε μερικά φόρουμ ήδη?
Χρειαζόμαστε πραγματικά τους νέους ελληνικούς χρήστες.

Ίσως μπορείτε να γράψετε σε ένα δημοφιλές περιοδικό, ή στείλετε ένα ηλεκτρονικό ταχυδρομείο σε μια εφημερίδα.

User avatar
Ralf
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7382
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Ralf » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:03 pm

I know a men from a Greeceforum where I have put the link down.
He had send a mail that when we need he will translate things to greek.
He can not be a member of this forum because he is bussy.
He is admin of his own forum and mod of an other forum.

User avatar
Lucaz
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:50 pm
Location: Oosterhout, The Netherlands

Post by Lucaz » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:59 pm

I've Old-Greece at my school, that's boring :(
[type=symbol]ayete[/type]

Post Reply

Return to “Συζητήσεις για το site και την παρακολούθηση των ευρώ (Ελληνικά)”