EBT press Group : call for candidates

Γράψτε εδώ τη γνώμη σας για το site, προτάσεις για βελτίωσή του, νέες ιδές ...

Moderator: Tiverius

Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

EBT press Group : call for candidates

Post by Phaseolus »

Kalimera

This is the only word in Greek I have ever learned, together with Moussaka... :lol:

Can someone translate the following to our Greek EBT-fellow, please ?

Hello,

In order to promote EBT in press, radio, television, and in general term in all media, we need to create a small team of volunteers in the various European countries.

There is a small sub-forum that was mostly active for the Dutch people under Ralf. Since Ralf has left EBT for the moment, I have taken over the moderation of this group on a provisional basis.

I would like to promote the idea of what has been achieved on the French level : to create regular press releases related to EBT and its various features and have these press releases sent to ALL media potentially interested by this type of information.

I would like to organise a call of interest for EBT from all the Euro-zone ; we need a couple of volunteers per country.

The people we are looking are either :
- used to write press release or know how to express themselves in their native tongue and know how to tell a nice story on EBT - (These are PR people, or journalists or communication students / professionals)
- able to build a database of journalists of media contacts (via email) that will serve to distribute the press release. In every country there exists lists of journalists, newspapers, radios and televisions. These lists now includes emails which allow a distribution free of charge. We are looking for people who know how to get these lists and how to use them.

The sub-forum will be there to guide you in your work to share experience, to share press releases, etc... We can count on Babel for translations.

If you are interested, please PM me in the coming days ; as I do not know you all, please explain in your PM how you believe you can contribute in the press group. People candidating without explanation will not be part of the team.

And please, consider we need people from all European countries, and especially countries that have low level of EBT-players. I am thinking especially of Greece, Ireland, Spain, Austria, Italy, France, Luxembourg and Portugal. Other countries are welcome too, obviously, there is no reason for excluding anyone, but, with all respect to our Finnish colleagues, I believe that the priority in this field does not lie in Finland. Estonia and future candidates to Euro are also interesting, but it might also be too early to focus communication for tehse countries.

:lol:

PS : no candidate for NL as they are plenty of Dutch in this sub-group, Flemish people are welcome and also Francophone Belgians...
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

Nobody interested to join the group in Greece ?
alex77r
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by alex77r »

Hello greek forumers !

A hidden forum called "EBT Media Group" was founded a few months ago, but we still haven't got any user who represent Greece inside.

We have many questions about how we could promote EBT in Greece and we need adresses of some newspaper or journalists in Greece. To join this group, you have just to send a private message to Ralf or Phaseolus.

I am sure that we could get more than 435 users in a country of 10 Million people !

:flag-gr: Go Greece !!! :flag-gr:
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
scb
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by scb »

alex77r wrote: I am sure that we could get more than 435 users in a country of 10 Million people !
Do not look at the total population. Greece has the smallest internet penetration than any other Euro country.
Tiverius
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Tiverius »

Scb αναλαμβάνεις να τους βρεις διευθύνσεις των εφημερίδων;
'Eχω στείλει μέιλ μέχρι και στην εφημερίδα του Μητσοτάκη στα Χανία,αλλά δεν βλέπω φώς.Να σου πω την αλήθεια,βαρέθηκα να παρουσιάζω το site και να τρώω κλάσιμο,αλλά πως να το εξηγήσεις αυτό στους βόρειους; :roll:
Η γνώση μιλάει,η σοφία ακούει.
http://www.rangers.gr
http://www.barcelonistas.gr
http://www.tiverius.blogspot.com
scb
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by scb »

Tiverius wrote:Scb αναλαμβάνεις να τους βρεις διευθύνσεις των εφημερίδων;
'Eχω στείλει μέιλ μέχρι και στην εφημερίδα του Μητσοτάκη στα Χανία,αλλά δεν βλέπω φώς.Να σου πω την αλήθεια,βαρέθηκα να παρουσιάζω το site και να τρώω κλάσιμο,αλλά πως να το εξηγήσεις αυτό στους βόρειους; :roll:
Γιατί θα είναι διαφορετικό εάν εγώ τους δώσω διευθύνσεις;

Πιστεύω ότι τα προβλήματα είναι 2:

1)Λίγοι χρήστες του Ίντερνετ, σχετικά με το μέγεθος του πληθυσμού.
2)Χαμηλό ενδιαφέρον για αυτού του είδους τα Hobbies. Το ίδιο πρόβλημα υπάρχει και στις υπόλοιπες μεσογειακές χώρες.
Tiverius
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Tiverius »

Είναι θέμα βαρεμάρας επειδή έχω ασχοληθεί πολυ με το θέμα. :D :D :D

Εγώ το ξέρω αυτό.Αυτοί νομίζουν πως έχουμε τρία μέτρα χίονι,όπως στην Φιλανδία και η μόνη ασχολία μας είναι το ebt.Συμφωνείς; :twisted:
xaserman
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by xaserman »

Αυτοί νομίζουν πως έχουμε τρία μέτρα χίονι,όπως στην Φιλανδία και η μόνη ασχολία μας είναι το ebt.Συμφωνείς;
χε χε χε. Καλό.
AlexanderB
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by AlexanderB »

Tiverius wrote:Εγώ το ξέρω αυτό.Αυτοί νομίζουν πως έχουμε τρία μέτρα χίονι,όπως στην Φιλανδία και η μόνη ασχολία μας είναι το ebt.Συμφωνείς; :twisted:
Γειάσου, Θέλουμε ακριβώς το Greeck για να ενώσουμε EBT με περισσότερους ανθρώπους! Και δεν έχετε πάρει το χιόνι στην Ελλάδα, επειδή πρόκειται να θερμάνει εκεί :wink:

χαιρετισμοί AlexanderB :wink:
ntilios
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by ntilios »

Tiverius
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Tiverius »

Βγάζει το μήνυμα:The topic or post you requested does not exist
Τι έλεγε;
ntilios
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by ntilios »

alex77r
Forum Moderator

Sorry for posting this here, but I have some things to say about the relation between Greece and EBT.

We have LESS users in Greece that in the United States while there are the euro is not in circulation in the USA !!!

I really hope that a day we will take some resolutions because Greece is a country of 10 millions people and they must have a lot of euro notes there.

Never did you think that a lot of the notes we have entered are in Greece at the moment. Who will be able to find them if there is only 300 users in this country ??? There is a possibility that I travel to Greece for my next summer holidays, but I will not try to get so many notes as I used to do in Finland if the situation doesn’t change. Why ? Because if I know that I have to enter more or less 10.000 notes from there or more to get a hit while in Finland the ratio is between 30 to 50 notes per hit at the moment…

Greece is an isolated country with no common frontier with a single “€-country”, same as for Ireland, and Finland.
But, Finland is the number #1 EBT power.

Yes, Greek language is very difficult and you will say that it is the main wall, but Finnish and Greek are at the same rank for me, I can’t understand them (a little bit Greek only).
EBT is International, and each country of the Euro-zone has to be of the party !
I am sure that the fact to be an isolated country (don’t get offended) is the main reason why EBT works great there and because getting many hits in your own country is the first step to get later international hits.

Now, it is time to react, we have to find Greek users who want to join the EBT MEDIA GROUP to help us to build the biggest “Database” we can do for Greece.

THERE ARE NO FRONTIERS FOR EUROBILLTRACKER.COM !!!

Post by scb »

ntilios wrote:alex77r
I really hope that a day we will take some resolutions because Greece is a country of 10 millions people and they must have a lot of euro notes there.

Όπως έχω ξαναγράψει (και πρέπει να τους ενημερώσεις αφού έχεις πρόσβαση σε αυτό το topic, η Ελλάδα έχει το μικρότερο αριθμό χρηστών ανά αριθμό κατοίκων. Συνεπώς είναι πιο δύσκολο να βρεις ανθρώπους που να μπορούν να καταλάβουν τι είναι το Eurobilltracker.com πριν μπορέσεις να βρεις ανθρώπους που να ενδιαφέρονται να συμμετάσχουν.
ntilios
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by ntilios »

scb wrote: Όπως έχω ξαναγράψει (και πρέπει να τους ενημερώσεις αφού έχεις πρόσβαση σε αυτό το topic, η Ελλάδα έχει το μικρότερο αριθμό χρηστών ανά αριθμό κατοίκων. Συνεπώς είναι πιο δύσκολο να βρεις ανθρώπους που να μπορούν να καταλάβουν τι είναι το Eurobilltracker.com πριν μπορέσεις να βρεις ανθρώπους που να ενδιαφέρονται να συμμετάσχουν.
Ειναι αυτο καλο?

The problem with Greece is that we have the smalest percentage of
internet users in all Europe.
scb
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by scb »

ntilios wrote:
scb wrote: Όπως έχω ξαναγράψει (και πρέπει να τους ενημερώσεις αφού έχεις πρόσβαση σε αυτό το topic, η Ελλάδα έχει το μικρότερο αριθμό χρηστών ανά αριθμό κατοίκων. Συνεπώς είναι πιο δύσκολο να βρεις ανθρώπους που να μπορούν να καταλάβουν τι είναι το Eurobilltracker.com πριν μπορέσεις να βρεις ανθρώπους που να ενδιαφέρονται να συμμετάσχουν.
Ειναι αυτο καλο?

The problem with Greece is that we have the smalest percentage of
internet users in all Europe.
Δες και το post μου στις 28/3/06.
Όσο αφορά το αγγλικό κείμενο θα ήταν καλύτερο το ακόλουθο:
One important issue that limits the potential number of EBT users in Greece is the small penetration of internet in the general population. Actually Greece has the the lowest number of internet as compared to its population in the EU.

Return to “Συζητήσεις για το site και την παρακολούθηση των ευρώ (Ελληνικά)”