Announcements about Eurobilltracker or this forum

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, eddydevries, claudio vda, dserrano5, Nerzhul

Craco
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

To all EBT-users

Post by Craco »

Dear EBT-Community,

As first EBT-user and founder of the forum, I can only be sad about the current escalated situation that has led through the split into 2 sites.
I'm sure everybody agrees that this no good situation and I don't like to make a choice between one or another site.

If we want to come to a good solution, it's time for everybody to calm down and stop the escalation which drives the split further. I hope there is still a solution possible with a future as one site, as I don't believe the stories are that black/white as posted from both sides. Errors probably have been made at both sides.

But I don't want to point fingers to one or another person, instead I would like to call on the good common sense of Philippe, Avij and Nerzhul to start a discussion with each other to find the common ground back on which we started this project and to give it together a bright future again.

I and all EBT-users are counting on you guys..

Thanks in advance and if you need me, you know where to find me..
Greetzz,
Craco
Last edited by Craco on Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Craco
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

To all EBT-users

Post by Craco »

Dear EBT-community,

Thank you for your patience. I just want to communicate to you that we are behind the scenes in contact with both parties, trying to find an acceptable solution for everybody.

I can't tell how much time this will take to reach a solution, but we take all the time needed taking into account the escalated situation, difference in standpoints. The fact that we have all busy lives and live all over europe doesn't facilitate this process either.

But having said that, I can give you our commitment that we will work hard to overcome all these roadblocks.

Meanwhile, can I ask you all to stay calm and do nothing that can make the situation worse. I know there is a lot of emotionality and that is a good thing because it shows that you all care about EBT and its community as I do.

Thanks again for your patience and take care.

Greetzz,
Craco
Craco
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Craco »

Dear EBT-community,

Please find hereunder a communication of Phaseolus regarding the negotiations:
Phaseolus wrote:A meeting between Giro, avij, Nerzhul and myself will be held in Paris on January 3, 2008. Craco will not be able to join. de-jo will join if possible for him.

The minutes of this meeting will be made public on an independent website.

The objective of the meeting is to achieve an agreement. Participants will not leave the meeting room before an agreement is achieved.

We will keep you informed of the next steps.

It's time to make a wish for peace ! :wink:

Return to “Announcements”