Hi fellow trackers,
The web development team is currently looking for new members to help us improve the EBT website. We have lots of ideas for new features but need your help to put them on the website!
Some examples for possible projects in 2009:
- more personal and global statistics on the website
- inclusion of 3rd party services and APIs (Google Maps, Gears, Visualization APIs)
- making life easier for new users (better introduction, welcome tour, better communication)
- improvements to the design of the EBT website
The web development working group takes care of the web front end of EBT. Our tasks focus on improving and maintaining the existing user interface, but also evaluate, design and implement new processes, statistics and other features. Specifically, we also maintain the code base of EBT.
Group members do not have to have any programming skills (although they would be useful of course), but need to bring a bit of time and motivation to design and discuss the future user experience of EBT. If you are willing to not only post your idea to the "todo list" thread but also discuss its feasability and implementation this working group is your place to go
Of course, we'd be happy to get members with any of the following skills:
- graphical design
- APIs, mashups (e.g. Google Maps/Earth)
- information management (processes, data modeling)
I'd be happy to receive your application. If you are interested or have any questions, just send me a PM!
Announcements about Eurobilltracker or this forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1