Announcements about Eurobilltracker or this forum

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, eddydevries, claudio vda, dserrano5, Nerzhul

EuroBillTracker
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Diffusion

Post by EuroBillTracker »

Hello everyone,

I am making public the first stage of what will become the "banknote diffusion" part of the site : will the propertion of french/german/belgium/etc banknotes slowly become the same everywhere ? We'll see !
Right now, you can see the proportion for every country that emits banknotes since Jan 1st.
Next, I'll be adding the same graphs but month per month and we'll be able to see if it changes...

Then I'll go on to some bixfixes long due such as the ranking problem

Then I'll work on translations+newsletter

Then I'll do the palm version of the site :)

Comments?
Last edited by EuroBillTracker on Fri Apr 19, 2002 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
EuroBillTracker
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Diffusion

Post by EuroBillTracker »

EuroBillTracker wrote: Hello everyone,

I am making public the first stage of what will become the "banknote diffusion" part of the site : will the propertion of french/german/belgium/etc banknotes slowly become the same everywhere ? We'll see !
Right now, you can see the proportion for every country that emits banknotes since Jan 1st.
Next, I'll be adding the same graphs but month per month and we'll be able to see if it changes...

Then I'll go on to some bixfixes long due such as the ranking problem

Then I'll work on translations+newsletter

Then I'll do the palm version of the site :)

Comments?
Diffusion is finished : I need to automate the generation of images a little bit more (but that's behind the scenes work) and perhaps make it look nicer ?

I removed one box on the right : I've been getting too many emails about the fact that the title was wrong and it's been taking too much processing power to be worth it. I do think it was kind of cool to have but I'll introduce it again later (I really will, promise :) )

I have added posters in french and english, I'm ready to add translations when they come. Check the how to help section.

I'll bump the priority of translations up now... I need to work on that !! Translators, ready your keyboards, you'll be hearing from me soon :P

Have you guys been talking about the site to your local radio/newspaper/TV ? Let's get some hits in !!

Return to “Announcements”