Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:13 pm
EuroBillTracker.com keeps on growing, and the forum can't stay behind on that. To keep the forum under control, we ask you to read the following netiquette and try to follow it when using the forum. Wait no longer and discover what the EBT-Community can offer you!
- Forum netiquette
- Always display a positive, friendly attitude.
- Be respectful of others' opinions.
- Please use the board search feature before posting. Using the search feature will avoid multiple threads dealing with the same subject.
- Don't publish the serial numbers of your notes on the forum.
- No double and/or cross-posting in different forums. It is not necessary to post your message into different forums: it just results in off-topic threads.
- Stay on-topic. If something interesting develops you can always create a new thread.
- Use a relevant title for your thread. Titles like 'please help' or 'I have a problem' are not allowed.
- Try to be clear: use upper and lowercase characters, complete sentences and pay attention to spelling, sentence structure and word choice.
- Don't write in ALL CAPS. Caps is the Internet equivalent of shouting and may be considered inappropriate.
- Refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or that such. Answers like 'Agreed' or 'that's nice' are not useful. Before posting a new message ask yourself if you're adding something new to the discussion. If not, consider not posting.
- Quoting the entire message is usually not necessary, quote only the necessary parts.
- Use the preview button before posting.
- A forum is not a chatroom. Use the 'private messages' (PM) if you want to talk to another member personally or join the chat on the EuroBillTracker IRC channel (see also this thread for more information).
- No SPAM!
- It is not allowed to post cheats, warez, software cracks, advertisements, pornography, insults or racism towards any individual, group or nationality.
- The maximum allowed avatar size is 90px*90px.
- It is not allowed to put pictures in your signature.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice and reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules.