Various EBT statistics can be posted here

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

neef_van_ans
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by neef_van_ans »

Update of Forecast with actuals until May 1st 2005:

:arrow:

We are slightly above the forecast. The forecast is based on monthly growth of 5% of notes entered. Based on the forecast we will reach 10 million 8) notes in September 2005.

Update of Forecast with actuals until September 13th 2005: (the day note 10.000.000 was entered

:arrow:

Last edited by neef_van_ans on Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

neef_van_ans wrote:Based on the forecast we will reach 10 million 8) notes in September 2005.
Nice graphs! We're going even faster than I've thought! 8O :P
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
coastal
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by coastal »

Resurrecting an old topic...

Here is the updated graph plotting the notes entered by country from the diffusion page. (includes projected figures for November)

The total number of notes per month now looks like this. Unfortunately the exponential growth seems to have stopped recently, but at least we're still going in the right direction! :)

Finally, if you take the projected totals for November (using the data from the first 19 days) and divide by the number of inhabitants per country, you get the following, with Portugal now the second EBT force behind Finland!
Last edited by coastal on Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alex77r
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by alex77r »

Thank you, this is very interesting :)
lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by lmviterbo »

Wow, I hadn't realized Portugal's figures were growing so fast on notes too, not only on users!

And you're right, the exponenial growth has slowed down in the first months of 2005. Now it looks more like a 4th power curve, getting on a much gentler slope.

Up to April, I believed we could end 2005 with 13 million notes, now I wonder if we get 12,7 million.
Ernst
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Ernst »

Well, Portugal has entered more than 100.000 bills this month 8O

It is only the fourth country to ever do so, and thats even more impressive, if you consider that in November 2004, Potugal only entered 7.745 bills 8O Congratulations to the new southern European Finland :wink:

Return to “EuroBillTracker Statistics”