For English speaking visitors

Tukaj izrazite svoje mnenje o straneh, objavite svoje želje, predloge, ideje ...

Moderator: gergapsek

Dioniz
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Re: For English speaking visitors

Post by Dioniz »

-flop- wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:57 pm I paid my 40 euros fine
If this is just an ordinary parking fee, then usually you have to pay only half of the fee amount (in this case 20€) if you pay in 8 days after you got it. If this is some other kind of fee, then ignore this post.
My profile & EBTST & Hit-dots map
Hits: 616x :flag-si:, 277x :flag-at:, 52x :flag-de:, 24x :flag-it:, 10x :flag-nl:, 7x :flag-be:, 5x :flag-fi:, 5x :flag-sk:, 3x :flag-fr:, 1x :flag-ee:, 1x :flag-gr:, 1x :flag-hr:, 1x :flag-lt:, 1x :flag-pt:, 1x :flag-es:, 1x ME, 1x :flag-at: :flag-at:, 1x :flag-be: :flag-be:, 1x :flag-be: :flag-at:, 1x :flag-fr: :flag-de:
Flightdiary & Where's George?
-flop-
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by -flop- »

Dioniz wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:13 am
-flop- wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:57 pm I paid my 40 euros fine
If this is just an ordinary parking fee, then usually you have to pay only half of the fee amount (in this case 20€) if you pay in 8 days after you got it. If this is some other kind of fee, then ignore this post.
It was an ordinary parking fine but the full amount was 80. I paid within 8 days so it was only 40.
Or at least this is what they said to me at the post office. :D
Se tu passi un posto strano che si chiama Baffalù
io non ci sarò ma tu vedrai...

Elenco dei comuni italiani con il loro inauguratore/List of italian cities with their "first-note user"
Dioniz
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Dioniz »

OK, than everything is fine.
My profile & EBTST & Hit-dots map
Hits: 616x :flag-si:, 277x :flag-at:, 52x :flag-de:, 24x :flag-it:, 10x :flag-nl:, 7x :flag-be:, 5x :flag-fi:, 5x :flag-sk:, 3x :flag-fr:, 1x :flag-ee:, 1x :flag-gr:, 1x :flag-hr:, 1x :flag-lt:, 1x :flag-pt:, 1x :flag-es:, 1x ME, 1x :flag-at: :flag-at:, 1x :flag-be: :flag-be:, 1x :flag-be: :flag-at:, 1x :flag-fr: :flag-de:
Flightdiary & Where's George?
Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister »

I'm hoping to go to Ljubljana later this year or early next year. Few questions I have ...

If I come over with €300 in €5 notes will any bank or post office exchange them for bigger notes so I can track and break them down again 😁. Note I do not own a bank account in the country!

What is good to see and do in Ljubljana?

Any places one would recommend to stay in?

Thanks in advance,

Bullmeister
sen-chuan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by sen-chuan »

Hallo!

Just stop here to tell you that a Online Shop regarding EruoBillTracker is open! You can find tote bags, mugs, mouse pads, water bottles, T-shirts...
Visit us! https://shop.spreadshirt.net/eurobilltracker
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 06.03.2024
philgelico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: Arras, France - Voiron, France - Lido di Dante, Italy

Post by philgelico »

Hello, friends of Slovenia, just a small message to inform you that I project a small road trip (and dot-hunting) in Western Slovenia, I'll be expected to be in Idrija. Unfortunately I won't have much time in this place. Any tips or advice, towns to visit, where there are numerous Ebters, nice banks, EBT hot-spots will be highly welcome. I'd be so happy to meet local Ebters too, if it' s possible. Please feel free to contact me in PM. Many thanks.
Si tu veux voler avec les aigles, éloigne-toi des paons. (proverbe d'origine inconnue)
千里之行 始于足下, proverbe chinois
اتَّكَلْنا منه على خُصٍّ الاتحاد قوة, proverbe arabe
ספר המעשיות: כולל אגדות וסיפורים מתוך קובץ כ"י ישן, proverbe sanskrit
gergapsek
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by gergapsek »

I think that the majority of active trackers who are also in contact with each other live in the east of the country.
As I already wrote to you on FB, should you still manage to get to the Maribor-Graz region, I could help you in the Leibnitz area (south of Graz).
Slovenian banks tend not to change larger amounts and usually charge fees, but if you ask as a tourist you could probably change smaller amounts. Also, most inns and shops usually have a shortage of :note-5: , if you buy something there, you can usually change something afterwards.

I wish you a nice time in Slovenia and a successful dothounting.
philgelico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by philgelico »

gergapsek wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:21 am I wish you a nice time in Slovenia and a successful dothounting.
Many thanks, gergapsek.
Si tu veux voler avec les aigles, éloigne-toi des paons. (proverbe d'origine inconnue)
philgelico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by philgelico »

Sorry, i write in english :
A french newspaper (le Parisien) has made (with me) a coverage of the EuroBillTracker Hobby.
The result is a great amount of new french users, and a lot of new registered banknotes
Please, EBTers from Slovenia, feel free to contact your newspapers , and feel free to show them this Youtube video , and this reportage , and maybe they will be interested by making their own reportage in their own language ...
Link to the Youtube video : https://youtu.be/_iGyTEniNpM (HALF A MILLION views in 2 days !!! )
Link to the Publication on the website of "Le Parisien" : https://www.leparisien.fr/video/video-c ... CQD3Z4.php

Return to “Pogovor o straneh in sledenju evro bankovcev (Slovenščina)”