Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Questions about Maltese keyed notes

Post by Ewri »

I have just been informed of this hit

http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=42445314

however, I have a small question :

the distance between these locations is more than 3km. I imagine it is 6km or even more.

I know that Rave has contacted me about the accuracy of postcodes. Is there anything we can do to fix the right distances, please?
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by magpie »

I am one of those who is responsible for assigning coordinates to locations. There is little information about Maltese postcode areas available on the web. So most of the Maltese cities have just on pair of coordinates regardless of the post code.

If you wish to help us then look up the right coordinates (e.g. in Google Earth) of the location where you entered a note and post them together with the location's name and postcode here.
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Ewri »

magpie wrote:I am one of those who is responsible for assigning coordinates to locations. There is little information about Maltese postcode areas available on the web. So most of the Maltese cities have just on pair of coordinates regardless of the post code.

If you wish to help us then look up the right coordinates (e.g. in Google Earth) of the location where you entered a note and post them together with the location's name and postcode here.
thanks very much magpie.
I will do so in the thread you mentioned.

If you need any more help in setting the correct ones for Malta. please do not hesiatate to ask me.

Return to “Diskussjonijiet dwar is-Sit u dwar l-Ewro-tracking (Malti)”