European Association of EuroBillTrackers - A2E

Discussion about the European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Yok's

Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

European Association of EuroBillTrackers - A2E

Post by Phaseolus »

Please feel free to translate this message in your own mother tongue and to open a dedicated topic on your national forum.

This message, approved by the Board of Directors, is intended to open the membership to all EBT'ers willing to join the European Association of EuroBillTrackers.

It is also an announcement for confirming that there will be a General Assembly in Ljubljana on August 23, 2008.

Membership :

For being a Member of the European Association of EuroBillTrackers, you need to be an EBt'er and to pay an annual fee of 10€. The use of the website EuroBillTracker.com remains free of charge. There is absolutely no obligation to join the European Association of EuroBillTrackers.

Because of administrative delay, I have not yet been able to open a bank account. I intend to do it after July 28, 2008. Once the bank account is open, I will post here the bank details.

In the meantime, you have to possibilities to pay your fee before the General Assembly (and therefor have a voting right) :
1 - Ship a :note-10: or 2* :note-5:, with the indication of your EBT user name and your email address to the following address :
Association Européenne des EuroBillTrackers
12 Allée des Agapanthes
95800 Cergy-Le Haut
France

The bills will not be registered again on EBT ; the email address will be used for sending you the necessary information on the life of the association and a receipt for your payment. Please note that the Association will not be responsible for any postal loss of your cash payment.

2 - Pay your annual fee in Ljubljana directly at the Treasurer (i.e., myself)

General Assembly :

It is our firm intention to hold the first General Assembly during the EBTM in Ljubljana, on Saturday August 23, 2008. The Board of Directors ask to the organisers of the meeting to make sure that there would be a room available (in the back of a café, e.g.) for holding such meeting during approximately 2 hours.

The following agenda is currently proposed ; it could still evolved before the meeting
1. Quorum for holding the General Assembly
2. Presentation of the aims of the association
3. explanation concerning the new structure (why a non-profit association ?)
4. Presentation of the working groups - call of interest for members to volunteer on some working groups. 4 working groups have yet been created with a chairperson appointed :
a. Technical maintenance (Avij)
b. Web development (nerzhul)
c. External communication (Phaseolus)
d. data base (de-jo)
5. Election to the Board of Directors
6. Determination of the next date of the Board of Directors

More details will be given to you later on regarding the election proces. It should already be made clear that the current Board members intend to stay on the Board in order to persue the launch of this Association and to ensure the achievement of the missions for the sake of EuroBillTrackers.

Please don't comment on this topic, I open a new topic for all discussions just next to this one.
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: European Association of EuroBillTrackers - A2E

Post by Phaseolus »

Phaseolus wrote:The bills will not be registered again on EBT.
Some users were wondering what was meant with these words.

:D

It just means that if I receive payment in cash, I, as treasurer, will not register these bills again on EBT, therefore, no fake hits will be generated.

If you wish, you can (and I am sure you will do :wink: ) register your bills prior to sending them ! :mrgreen:

Return to “European Association of EuroBillTrackers”