Discussion on European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Discussion about the European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Yok's

Nerzhul
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Discussion on European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Post by Nerzhul »

I think these are sensible suggestions, but would rather give the current system a try for - let's say - 6 months. We'll see where problems arise.

Btw, you don't have to be a member of the Board in order to be constructive ;-)
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Annie_in_exile »

I must confess that during the meeting, when we were discussing finances, I was just about to suggest that we could perhaps organise a voluntary money collection just to make the association's future a bit more secure...but finally I didn't. It would have been a good opportunity to get your notes distributed in France, just put them in a bucket and give to Phaseolus. Hey buddy, spare a fiver?
Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Mr Euro »

Annie_in_exile wrote:I must confess that during the meeting, when we were discussing finances, I was just about to suggest that we could perhaps organise a voluntary money collection just to make the association's future a bit more secure...but finally I didn't. It would have been a good opportunity to get your notes distributed in France, just put them in a bucket and give to Phaseolus. Hey buddy, spare a fiver?
That's why I suggested at the general assemblee two new workinggroups "Raising money" and "International Meetings". It will be on next boardmeetings agenda.
Miles66
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: K€MP€N -> KR€IS VI€RSEN - NI€D€RRH€IN - NRW - G€RMANY - €UROP€

Post by Miles66 »

magpie wrote:
redrabbit wrote:you still haven't seen my transaction/payment?
Same question here. My account was charged for Mil€s66's annual fee on August 11th...
Are there some new news about my membership???
Grüße vom/Greetings from :flag-de: Niederrhein
Dirk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ My €BT-Profile: Mil€s66 and my NIG-Stats ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by suntzu »

What happened in the meeting, anyone can detail, or a minute will be made?
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Mr Euro »

suntzu wrote:What happened in the meeting, anyone can detail, or a minute will be made?
The secretary Phaesolus has done the minutes. He and his wife are still on the road, I think.

In summary:

* Letter of President of association was read
* A little history about the association
* Introduction of the workinggroups
* Voting for new boardmembers

Correct me if I was wrong.
Nerzhul
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Nerzhul »

Minutes and details will follow soon. There are lots of news and infos about the next steps, but avij and Phaseolus are still on the road and I'm back, but already stuck at (and with) work ;-)
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

Hi,

Please allow some delay for the details about payments.

I am just back from my trip and I know the bank has sent me a good list of bank wires.

I will look tonight or tomorrow night for the payments received.

:wink:
diogocanilho
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by diogocanilho »

Hello!
Last day I was talking to a spanish tracker by MSN, that usually come to the Forum, and he had no idea about the developments of the Association (he even didn't knew that there was A2E)...
I think that could be good that a newsletter could be sent to all EBT-Trackers in order to get to know the Association itself and of course "remind" all unactive trackers about the Project.
Greetings,
Säbb
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Säbb »

diogocanilho wrote:Hello!
Last day I was talking to a spanish tracker by MSN, that usually come to the Forum, and he had no idea about the developments of the Association (he even didn't knew that there was A2E)...
I think that could be good that a newsletter could be sent to all EBT-Trackers in order to get to know the Association itself and of course "remind" all unactive trackers about the Project.
Greetings,
There has been sent a newsletter to ALL EuroBillTrackers to tell them about the splitting of .com and .eu, but there hasn't been one about the reuniting, right?
diogocanilho
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by diogocanilho »

Säbb wrote:
diogocanilho wrote:Hello!
Greetings,
There has been sent a newsletter to ALL EuroBillTrackers to tell them about the splitting of .com and .eu, but there hasn't been one about the reuniting, right?
There was a newsletter talking about the "split" of the EBT.eu and EBT.com in 26th December 2007 (asking the users to change from .com to .eu) and than there was another newsletter at 9th March 2008 (with the title -in portuguese- UM EUROBILLTRACKER REUNIFICADO - CRIAÇÃO DA SOCIEDADE EUROPEIA DE EUROBILLTRACKERS).
But what I am suggesting is that we could send a Newsletter (the second of the year), telling people that the Association is now a reality. With that I think people, maybe, could be more informed, and "last but not least" people that are "far" from EuroBillTracker could join us and re-start entering bills and maybe join the Forum!
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

The newsletter is ready ; I have sent it to Avij who need to formalize some stuff and put it into the pipelines of translation. I am quite confident that avij will do it as soon as he finds the time for it...

avij has been on a well-deserved holiday ! Give him some time ! :wink:
diogocanilho
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by diogocanilho »

Phaseolus wrote:The newsletter is ready ; I have sent it to Avij who need to formalize some stuff and put it into the pipelines of translation. I am quite confident that avij will do it as soon as he finds the time for it...

avij has been on a well-deserved holiday ! Give him some time ! :wink:
That's great! I think that, due the importance of the subject, "we" must send it to ALL EBT-Trackers, even those who didn't ask for it in the beggining (I think that happened too in the December's newsletter)...
erzin
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by erzin »

Shouldn't there be an explanation on the site itself to inform people who never visit the forum or new people ?
on the left of the screen we can select 'about this site', 'News'... Is it possible to add a page about the association ?
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

This is a good idea.

it should be a link saying "support EBT" ; I believe this is next step and this issue will be put on the agenda of the next board meeting. :wink:

Return to “European Association of EuroBillTrackers”