Discussion on European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Discussion about the European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Yok's

Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

I have received the récépissé from the Préfecture ; recongising official creation of our Association.

Next step is the publication of an annoucnement in the French Official Journal.

In the next days, I will be looking for a bank in order to open a bank account and to be able to open the Membership registration.

We still have the intention of having a first General Assembly in Ljubljana which will offer us to organise elections to the Board.

We will give you later on information on these next steps.

please note for your information that last tuesday we hold an electronic Board of Directors. The minutes of this meeting will be available soon.
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Discussion on European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Post by Phaseolus »

Please use this forum for your comments on the European Association of EuroBillTrackers.
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by helloggs »

So has the association been funded in the meantime and if yes, has all intellectual property and the domains been transfered to this association?
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

The assoication has been founded since May, but, we were waiting for the publication in the French official journal ; the publication has (finally) been issued :

follow this link

If you can't reach it, here is the official publication of the creation of our organisation:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No d'annonce : 2160
Paru le : 14/06/2008
Association : ASSOCIATION EUROPEENNE DES EUROBILLTRACKERS (A2E).
No de parution : 20080024
Département (Région) : Val-d'Oise (Île-de-France)

Lieu parution : Déclaration à la préfecture du Val-d'Oise.
Type d'annonce : ASSOCIATION/CREATION

Déclaration à la préfecture du Val-d’Oise. ASSOCIATION EUROPEENNE DES EUROBILLTRACKERS (A2E). Objet : être en possession de toute propriété intellectuelle liée à Eurobilltrackers ; assumer la responsabilité de la conduite du site Eurobilltrackers ; créer et gérer les conditions optimales pour le suivi des billets d’euro dans le monde, promouvoir le suivi des billets d’euro dans le monde (Eurobilltracking) ; promouvoir la communication entre les utilisateurs d’Eurobilltracking ; protéger la base de données d’Eurobilltrackers ; financer, si nécessaire, la promotion et les outils d’Eurobilltrackers ; assurer une exploitation gratuite des outils en ligne d’Eurobilltrackers. Siège social : 12, allée des Agapanthes, 95800 Cergy. Courriel : association(the funny curly character)eurobilltracker.com. Site Internet : www.eurobilltracker.com. Date de la déclaration : 29 mai 2008

Regarding the transfer of intellectual property to the association, this agreement will be finalised soon, as I have sent to the protagonists a letter pattern to send back to our beloved President, de-jo. This matter should be finalised before the General Assembly.
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by helloggs »

Ah, thanks for this info. (BTW of course I meant to write founded, not funded in my post above... :lol:)
Quizmaster
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Quizmaster »

Thanks for the information!

A question:
Will there be a public register of members for everyone to see? If so, can I also become a member by alias and not by my full name?
My Profile
-> If you carry notes with you to a distant location, why not use the comment field to tell us (roughly) where they went? <-
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

Quizmaster wrote:Thanks for the information!

A question:
Will there be a public register of members for everyone to see? If so, can I also become a member by alias and not by my full name?
I was thinking to hold public a list of members according to their nickname on EBT.
Schlauchen
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Location: Kleinschwarzenbach / Helmbrechts / Franconia / Germany

Post by Schlauchen »

Will there be a virtual badge for members of the association (similiar to Postcrossing )?
Nerzhul
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Nerzhul »

You bet :-)
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Ewri »

Is there going to be a newsletter to those trackers who use the site but not the forum about the association?
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

Phaseolus wrote:
Quizmaster wrote:Thanks for the information!

A question:
I was thinking to hold public a list of members according to their nickname on EBT.
And what if someone changes his nickname in the meantime?
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
mirandolina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by mirandolina »

Have you thought of the possibility of paying our fee through PayPal?
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

Doesn't PayPal have quite strong safety concerns? Using it is quite inadvisable.

How many of us actually can't use a bank transaction for paying? In other words, how many of our users have a bank account only outside Europe?
If there are any costs at all from supporting PayPal, it would be a bit pointless having such an option for some two or three members. They can just mail a note or two as registered mail. Will cost a bit, but not horribly much.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Licht & Feuer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: Im Osten des Westens der auch als Süden des Nordens betrachtet wird

Post by Licht & Feuer »

Dakkus wrote:
Phaseolus wrote:I was thinking to hold public a list of members according to their nickname on EBT.
And what if someone changes his nickname in the meantime?
Maybe the User-Id can become part of the list. It cannot be changed and is probably the best way to identify an individual EBTer while protecting privacy.

About the payment, I had never problems with receiving cash-payments and also all of my cash-letters arrived so far, so I guess this isn't really dangerous.
Just make sure that the notes are not visible when holding the envelope against the light.
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by eddydevries »

Licht & Feuer wrote:About the payment, I had never problems with receiving cash-payments and also all of my cash-letters arrived so far, so I guess this isn't really dangerous.
Just make sure that the notes are not visible when holding the envelope against the light.
Then there's another thing, especially because we EBT: the treasurer must control himself for entering the notes :wink: .

But I don't mind to remit to the account. It also can happen automatically.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing

Return to “European Association of EuroBillTrackers”