Discussion on European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Discussion about the European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Yok's

redrabbit
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Discussion on European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Post by redrabbit »

I payed my 10€ monday (or sunday evening) so I guess I'll be in the member list soon, as you have to wait for the bank-papers.
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

redrabbit wrote:I payed my 10€ monday (or sunday evening) so I guess I'll be in the member list soon, as you have to wait for the bank-papers.
Please don't forget to send your application to the email address. For validating your membership we need both the payment and the application letter.

btw, welcome in the club ! :wink:
Helge
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Helge »

Why aren't the "Members of the Board of Directors" [de-jo (President),avij (Vice-President),Giro (Vice-President),Nerzhul (Secretary),Phaseolus (Treasurer)] members of the Association yet?
Nerzhul
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Nerzhul »

Helge wrote:Why aren't the "Members of the Board of Directors" [de-jo (President),avij (Vice-President),Giro (Vice-President),Nerzhul (Secretary),Phaseolus (Treasurer)] members of the Association yet?
I wonder myself ;-)

At least Philippe, Anssi and I are automatically members at the moment. I plan to pay my membership fee in Lj.
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by eddydevries »

fabag wrote:just a short question: at what date should the annual fee be paid? each year on 01.01.200X or on another date?
or doesn't the date matter?

thx
greets
fab
I'm wondering this too.

Because I may forget to pay the next time (and I don't want to be excluded because of not paying the fee), I would like to pay it automatically (at the bank I can say: 'annually at .......[date]').
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

Helge wrote:Why aren't the "Members of the Board of Directors" [de-jo (President),avij (Vice-President),Giro (Vice-President),Nerzhul (Secretary),Phaseolus (Treasurer)] members of the Association yet?
It's a matter of presentation on the appropriate list. The list of Members include the Board of Directors.

Personnaly, I paid my fee ! :mrgreen: (but it is true that I am expecting fresh money from other Board Members in Ljubljana ! :wink: )
redrabbit
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by redrabbit »

you still haven't seen my transaction/payment?

If not next week I'll have to ask the bank to annulate it.
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by magpie »

redrabbit wrote:you still haven't seen my transaction/payment?
Same question here. My account was charged for Mil€s66's annual fee on August 11th...
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by suntzu »

Mine too, charged on the 11th. Bank confirmed the transaction and that it would arrive within three days
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

suntzu wrote:Mine too, charged on the 11th. Bank confirmed the transaction and that it would arrive within three days
The rule is that the SEPA payments must arrive with five workdays from paying, in other words it should usually take precisely seven days. Somehow the money hops from bank to bank to bank, and the intermediate banks keep the money by themselves as long as possible, in order to make some profit with it.
In some countries where the laws are not so precise (even if they were written precisely), it might of course take a few extra days so that the intermediate banks will make a bit of extra profit :)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Ewri »

Dakkus wrote:
suntzu wrote:Mine too, charged on the 11th. Bank confirmed the transaction and that it would arrive within three days
The rule is that the SEPA payments must arrive with five workdays from paying, in other words it should usually take precisely seven days. Somehow the money hops from bank to bank to bank, and the intermediate banks keep the money by themselves as long as possible, in order to make some profit with it.
In some countries where the laws are not so precise (even if they were written precisely), it might of course take a few extra days so that the intermediate banks will make a bit of extra profit :)
as far as I know, Target II, Sepa payments have to reach the beneficiary in a max of 3 business days.
redrabbit
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by redrabbit »

Last edited by redrabbit on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by suntzu »

My bank told me that low value transactions take 3 business days, high value transactions take 5 business days.
By the way, internet access codes in Portugal take three days to arrive ... :mrgreen:
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by magpie »

My experience receiving small amounts from NL and IT is about three days...
wisi
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by wisi »

After I have been part of the election system yesterday I like to suggest these changes:
- All members from all countries have the election rights for all candidates
- Each country of the eurozone (that is their members of the association) should have a exclusive suggestion right for one seat. But there should be no need that the suggested person has to be resident in the country she or he is suggested for. We should have e.g. the netherlands have suggested Craco or Mr.Euro yesterday as their member of the BoD? (just to give an example)
- There should be a very limited number of extra seats (maybe 3), that is not bound to any country, just as a kind of free list where those who are from countries with already another person in the board. I think yesterday there would have been good candidates who could not candidate or where not elected due to the hard limit of one seat per country - I think of Helloggs, Craco, Tomaz79 and of course MrEuro who would all be willing to be part of the board. (So, already one of those would have been not elected with 3 seats, but we would have 3 more constructive persons in the board)

Return to “European Association of EuroBillTrackers”