How can I become a member or make a donation to the Association (A2E)?

Discussion about the European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Yok's

mat_64
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Re: How can I become a member of the Association (A2E)?

Post by mat_64 »

we are not from a city and you know that, The Hague is and always will be a town (we never got city ​​rights). But we are indeed from the same place.
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

LOL :mrgreen:

Hi all ! :)

Please see HERE ;)

I hope that all informations are present, for joining the A2E ! :D
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)
jla_lyon
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by jla_lyon »

Application and fee payed ,8 january 2014, but until today I havn't recieved any confirmation.
Jean-Louis
Eliezer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Eliezer »

eddydevries wrote:The information in the first post isn't correct anymore (the persons and the adresses have been changed).

But you can find the way to become a member, in your own language, on the main EBT-webpage (direct link).

If there is a change, it will be changed there automatically. So if you use that, you know you're acting the right way.
EBT website wrote:We encourage our users to become members of the association. All you have to do is fill out the form and send it to:
"The form" mentioned is in forum but I couldn't find it on association page describing joining A2E.
robag
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by robag »

I found the form but there is no email adress where i should send it and the old email adress dosent work?
The Money has been transferd alredy.
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

Vous pouvez également transmettre ce formulaire d'inscription par e-mail à l'adresse : association(at @)eurobilltracker.com.

If this address doesn't work, please use the general address : contact(at @)eurobilltracker.com .
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by eddydevries »

LArdennais wrote:From :flag-fr: translation of the "Association" page :

Vous pouvez également transmettre ce formulaire d'inscription par e-mail à l'adresse : association(at @)eurobilltracker.com.

If this address doesn't work, please use the general address : contact(at @)eurobilltracker.com .
The e-mailaddress association (at) eurobilltracker.com works (robag, your form was received).

It's a better way of sending, preferable above sending the form to the fysical address mentioned at the website. This way, the form will always arrive at the right place (even when someone else becomes the President).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
robag
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by robag »

eddydevries wrote:
LArdennais wrote:From :flag-fr: translation of the "Association" page :

The e-mailaddress association (at) eurobilltracker.com works (robag, your form was received).

It's a better way of sending, preferable above sending the form to the fysical address mentioned at the website. This way, the form will always arrive at the right place (even when someone else becomes the President).
I got this failure notize:
Mail Delivery System wrote:This is the mail system at host leopardi.miuku.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<----@----> (expanded from <association eurobilltracker.com>): host
smtp-in.neuf.fr[93.17.128.16] said: 554 5.7.1 <---@gmx.at>: Sender
address rejected:
Please%see%http://spf.pobox.com/why.html?sender=-- ... =msfrf2201
: Reason: mechanism (in reply to MAIL FROM command)
Therefore I didn´t think it arrived.
But however - now the form is on the right place :)

[edit/avij: edited out the email addresses to protect the innocent]
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by avij »

Well, this is a bit of a problem.. The issue here is that GMX has specified that only their own email servers can send mail with GMX email addresses (SPF). When the message was received here, it was forwarded to the email addresses of our president, treasurer and secretary. In the case of our treasurer, the treasurer's email server actually checked the SPF records and rejected the email.

This problem is specific to GMX, although honestly speaking, it is not really their problem either. Most other email providers don't publish such strict SPF policies, because such strict SPF policies also tend to break various other mailing lists. So unless your email provider is GMX, feel free to send the forms to the association's email address.

This is normal life with the various spam protection techniques out there.. There are various ways to work around this problem, but none of them are particularly good. Perhaps we will end up implementing the least worst option some day.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by avij »

We rearranged the forwarding addresses a bit, and the emails destined to our treasurer are now sent to his alternative email address. This hopefully fixed this problem.

For clarification, neither the sender or the recipient did anything wrong here, and none of their settings could have fixed or caused this problem. This is/was an issue between email servers.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
Yok's
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: How can I become a member or make a donation to the Association (A2E)?

Post by Yok's »

The General assembly 2016 of the association confirmed the fee of 10€ for 2016/2017.
If you were already member in 2015/2016 and want to support again the association, please send you annual fee to the bank.
If you want to support us and/or become a member, just follow this instructions.
Nombre de hits simple : 71 dont 50 internationaux et 3 sans découverte en France.
Nombre de triple hits : 1
Meilleur classement mondial : 318
Meilleur classement national : 13

Return to “European Association of EuroBillTrackers”