Discussion about the European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Yok's

Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Proxy General Assembly

Post by Phaseolus »

Dear Members,

Please find enclosed here below the proxy that you can use for give your "voice" to another A2E-Member at the General Assembly that is taking place in Ljubljana on August 23, 2008.

Please find here some Q&A, related to this issue :

Who can vote ?

every member can vote at the GA. Remeber that to be a member you ought to have paid your annual fee.

please note, that, as I still have no Internet access to the Bank Account, I would welcome if you could bring with you at the GA a proof of your payment.

I am not coming to Ljubljana and I'd like to be represented, how should I do it ?

Please use the proxy ; pick out one A2E-Member that you want to represent you ; take contact with him and send him the proxy. When he gets the proxy, your representative will undersign the proxy and will hand it out to the President (de-jo) at the GA.

I have no time to send it to my representative ?

OK, fine, we are all in a hurry these days ! :mrgreen:

In this case, please senc the proxy by mail to your represnetative AND advise the President by sending a copy of your proxy to association (at) eurobilltracker (dot) com

And the proxy :

PROXY
1st General Assembly
Association Européenne des EuroBillTrackers
Ljubljana August 23, 2008

I, undersigned, ________________________________________

Give proxy to _________________________________________

For representing me and taking part at all decisions or votes during the Annual General Assembly of the Association Européenne des EuroBillTrackers which is taking place in Ljubljana on Saturday August 23, 2008

Done at ……………………………………., on ……………………………………2008
Signature of both the proxy giver and the proxy receiver

Proxy giver Proxy Receiver
capitobi
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Re: Proxy General Assembly

Post by capitobi »

Can I give a proxy to a member from another country? If yes, how will the national BoD-voting be done?
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

Your (finnish) voice can elect a (finnish) delegate. If you transfer it to a (Maltese) member, this person will have one vote for the election of the (Finnish) delegate and one vote for the (Maltese) Delegate.

Other issues requiring a vote are not linked to nationalities.

By the way, the problem is again theoretical ! :mrgreen:

indeed, there is not (yet) a candidate for Finland !

and it's a pity ! :roll:
capitobi
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by capitobi »

Phaseolus wrote:Your (finnish) voice can elect a (finnish) delegate. If you transfer it to a (Maltese) member, this person will have one vote for the election of the (Finnish) delegate and one vote for the (Maltese) Delegate.

Other issues requiring a vote are not linked to nationalities.

By the way, the problem is again theoretical ! :mrgreen:

indeed, there is not (yet) a candidate for Finland !

and it's a pity ! :roll:
Thanks. Just wanted to clarify that. I'm pretty sure there will be someone next week.
Castanhola
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Castanhola »

Maybe is another theoretical problem... :mrgreen:

As I will be represented in the GA, will we be informed of other issues requiring a vote before the GA, so we have time to inform our representative of our vote?
My EBT Profile
Best portuguese ranking: 2 (2022-09-22)
Best international ranking: 74 (2024-03-18)
My EBTcheck statistics
My nigmm statistics
Link for my EBTST statistics on my EBT profile
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

Castanhola wrote:Maybe is another theoretical problem... :mrgreen:

As I will be represented in the GA, will we be informed of other issues requiring a vote before the GA, so we have time to inform our representative of our vote?
Except for the vote to the Board of Directors, I don't believe that we will have points that need a vote. The major elements are informative and getting organised.

I believe this GA will be the opportunity to open the floor to other users outside of the 5 persons that have been involved up to now.

It was necessary to solve some very situations in a very small group ; but now it's time to open the floor to others AND to open new discussions and new projects ! It's time to prepare the future of EuroBillTracker all together !

The future of EBT means, to me :wink: (this is a personal viewpoint !), developing new features for EBT, developing the website in order to better welcome new users (in other words, how to get someone addicted once he has discovered the website :mrgreen: ), dealing with fakers, developing the languages, moderating forums, placing the dots on the maps, and last but not least (which is the part for which I have been pushing for a very long time), communication and increasing the number of users, therefor increasing the number of bills registered and the number of hits !
Quizmaster
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Quizmaster »

What has happened to the planned possibility of participating electronically in the ES-EBT meetings?

(This is an important point for me as I have neither money nor time to physically attend a meeting outside of my immediate surroundings)
My Profile
-> If you carry notes with you to a distant location, why not use the comment field to tell us (roughly) where they went? <-
joergb30
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by joergb30 »

Last edited by joergb30 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by suntzu »

Is it possible to attend the meeting through video conference?
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game

Return to “European Association of EuroBillTrackers”