Discussion about the European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Yok's

Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: EBT ACCOUNT CLOSED DOWN

Post by Phaseolus »

alex77r wrote:
Phaseolus wrote:If by March 2, 2009 I have no news from the French Post bank, I will officially drop the case...
I think we should stop waiting...let's be proactive, i mean that we shouldnt be kept stuck like that...if they dont want our association's money...that's fine :wink:
Well, I am the treasurer of the Association and I am on holiday untill March 2, 2009 ; so this issue will have to wait.

By the way, Alex77r, as you are not a member of the the Association, you could stop using "we" whilst writing about the association. :roll:
Yok's
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Yok's »

Phaseolus wrote:
alex77r wrote:
Phaseolus wrote:If by March 2, 2009 I have no news from the French Post bank, I will officially drop the case...
I think we should stop waiting...let's be proactive, i mean that we shouldnt be kept stuck like that...if they dont want our association's money...that's fine :wink:
Well, I am the treasurer of the Association and I am on holiday untill March 2, 2009 ; so this issue will have to wait.

By the way, Alex77r, as you are not a member of the the Association, you could stop using "we" whilst writing about the association. :roll:
Keep cool !!!

Don't worry ... and be happy !!!
Nombre de hits simple : 71 dont 50 internationaux et 3 sans découverte en France.
Nombre de triple hits : 1
Meilleur classement mondial : 318
Meilleur classement national : 13
alex77r
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by alex77r »

I dont want to have an argument with you but here are a few facts you should know:

-I use "we" as the eurobilltracker users, here i used "our" because I wrote quickly, I think it is very annoying that banks are THAT strict, we are supposed to be in a "zone of free trade of capitals " !!!!!!

-Im willing to and I will apply to the association ASAP, when I know that my money is sent to a safe and sustainable place

-AND IF YOU ONLY WANT TO ALLOW PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY MEMBERS OF THE SOCIETY TO TRY TO HELP FINDING A SOLUTION, then....

PS: enjoy your holidays
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
the taxman
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by the taxman »

any news?

dennis
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

the taxman wrote:any news?

dennis
In begin of March, de-jo had some documents to sign as the President of the Association. I have received the documents back from the Bank ; now a bit more waiting please.

This might sound very lengthy (and indeed it is !), but please consider the moment where you go to a bank and explain about EBT, then you explain that the annual fee is 10€ and that this fee will be paid by individuals all around the EU...

Once you have mentionned this, you feel somehow less welcome ; then imagine that the President is Belgian and that he lives .. in Belgium...

:mrgreen:

It will all come well pretty soon ! :wink:
the taxman
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by the taxman »

oke, I'm not in a hurry, just curious

dennis
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

a new bank account as been opened...

finally, this topic can be closed.... Hopefully forever !

Return to “European Association of EuroBillTrackers”