Questions about the association.

Discussion about the European Association of EuroBillTrackers

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Yok's

SeanW
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Questions about the association.

Post by SeanW »

I have a couple of questions about the European Association of EuroBillTrackers.

1) Does the membership fee go towards the running of the EBT service? If not, what does one 'get' for joining?
2) If I send cash in the mail, does the receiver enter the serials? :lol:
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Questions about the association.

Post by Ewri »

SeanW wrote:I have a couple of questions about the European Association of EuroBillTrackers.

1) Does the membership fee go towards the running of the EBT service? If not, what does one 'get' for joining?
2) If I send cash in the mail, does the receiver enter the serials? :lol:
Hello Sean

As a reply to your questions
1) the membership fee goes towards server & domain costs and other EBT related costs, for example to advertise EBT.
2) No, the treasurer will not register the serial numbers into EBT, however, if you want to put your mind at rest, you can send a bank transfer.
SeanW
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by SeanW »

Hi there. I sent a completed form plus €10 to the address listed in the "How to join" thread a few months ago and heard nothing in response, so I assumed it had been lost in the mail and a few weeks ago I sent another, registered. It was recorded delivered on the 18th.

Is that address still current? I assume that I should have got an e-mail acknowledgement at least in response.
dserrano5
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by dserrano5 »

In my experience, the process is slow. I did a bank transfer in February.
SeanW
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by SeanW »

thanks, but its been sorted :D
Eliezer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Eliezer »

Hello! I'm not joining the General Assembly this year but I'd still like to pay the membership fee. Is the information about the bank account described in topic "How can I become a member of the Association (A2E)?" still accurate - so can I pay the membership fee ( :note-10: € ?) to bank account FR10 2004 1010 1239 1918 1V03 364?
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by avij »

Eliezer wrote:Hello! I'm not joining the General Assembly this year but I'd still like to pay the membership fee. Is the information about the bank account described in topic "How can I become a member of the Association (A2E)?" still accurate - so can I pay the membership fee ( :note-10: € ?) to bank account FR10 2004 1010 1239 1918 1V03 364?
The bank account is still the same and the membership fee is still the same 10e. When you've sent the payment, it might be useful to send a notification by PM to klaasklever (the treasurer) that you've paid the membership fee.

For Finnish users, it's also possible to pay to my own bank account. In that case I'll inform klaasklever of the received payment. PM me if you want to use this possibility, ie. to get to my bank account number.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.

Return to “European Association of EuroBillTrackers”