Dreams

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

Do you remember your dreams in the morning?

Yes, always
2%
Yes, mostly I do
34%
It's quite rare I remember my dreams
54%
Dreams, do I dream??
10%

Total votes: 153

lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Dreams

Post by lmviterbo »

Well, you shouldn't have nightmares. The virus is cute.
23312.jpg
23312.jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 4308 times

I'm planning of having a Chinese toy factory manufacture tons of squishy anti-stress balls in this adorable shape so that I can sell them to hospitals, where people wait in stress for their COVID-19 test results.
Last edited by lmviterbo on Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Montgomery Burns »

:lol:
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Pretty sure bill tracking came up in my dreams last night... I wish I could remember it properly.

Registering a bill is often the last thing I do in my day, so it's only natural that I go to sleep thinking about our little world.
Dawizz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dawizz »

I wish I didn't remember my dreams, or rather my nightmares, lately it seems that's the only type of dream I have, one nightmare after another. But that would be expected after all I'm a C.S.E (child sexual exploitation) survivor. I survived what in the underbelly of society is called a BL (Boy Love) club.
My nightmares are just one of the many consequences of those bleak times, when people say they miss the 80's I say yeah I miss them as well, but what I don't miss is the lack of compassion/empathy etc that decade was/is famous for, it's like no one gave one iota about what was taking place in plain sigh at the meat rack at Piccadilly Circus or at Victoria Station.
Or when you see a 11 y/o boy leaving a posh Belgravia building clearly lit AF and missing a tennis shoe you do or say something.
Or when your walking your poodle down your posh Chelsea street and see two 12 y/o boys waiting outside a house in a chilly London summer day once again clearly lit AF and showing clear signs of abuse, burn rope marks. Bruised all over after being shackled and handcuffed too tight for hours? And yet this sweat old lady does absolutely nothing except talk to us and let us pet her poodle. "Oh, I see you sweeties are from the Continent, I am right?" yadda yadda yadda.
Yes the old lady did see the bruises, c'mon you could see the handcuff marks on my wrists and around my neck the rope burn mark clear has day
Yeah those examples, they happened to me. So having nightmares one day on, one day off it comes with the territory.
Last edited by Dawizz on Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Born too late to explore the Globe. Born too early to explore the Stars. Born just in time to see the World implode.
Dawizz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dawizz »

Double message? Yeah I am lit AF this morning.
Born too late to explore the Globe. Born too early to explore the Stars. Born just in time to see the World implode.
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

:o :(

Sad to hear it,
JHN-TX
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by JHN-TX »

Sorry to hear this also.

Woke up from a dream the other morning.
A car passed me out and spun 180 degrees and reversed at speed into the side of a house.
It went over a bush and disappeared into the basement.
I was thinking what to do, when the driver came out of the front door of the house and started
waving his hands and jumping up and down like a lunatic . He was wearing a rally suit and looked very angry.
Then I woke up.
Don't know what the meaning was ?
I don`t want your money, I just want your serial number

lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

I had a bill tracking dream last night. If I remember correctly, I was some sort of cash-handling assistant for some sort of professional gambler :lol: at some point I was sitting in front of a computer, registering bills. I do worry about myself sometimes - I mean, I should have been using EBT.art and I wasn't! :evil: :lol:
lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by lmviterbo »

EBT.art? What kind of gambler is that? Why wouldn't he provide you a note counter with serial number registering? It's less than 600 EUR!
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Ooh, now you're giving me ideas! :lol:

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”