EuroBillTracker IRC channel

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by helloggs »

Depends on the IRC client you use. With the one I use (kvirc) I can specify several sErvers in several IRC networks and for each server I can set the channels that kvirc should open automatically at startup. It's just a bit difficult to find all these options in kvirc's menues, but it is possible. :)

PS: most people use and recommend mirc, but I think it sucks. :wink:
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

You connect to the new servers by saying something like /connect irc.servername.blaablaa .
Therefore, make a startup script with that line on the top :)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Mytrix
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Re: EuroBillTracker IRC channel

Post by Mytrix »

Hi
is the irc channel still up-to-date? I logged in via some irc clients and i was the only one in the channel. However, I hope I connected the right way.

There are so many things i would like to discuss with other trackers, however i realized that i missed the heyday of EuroBillTracker.

Mytrix
dserrano5
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by dserrano5 »

Mytrix wrote:is the irc channel still up-to-date? I logged in via some irc clients and i was the only one in the channel
I just logged in (for the first time in many months) and there are 19 of us, with very recognizable nicknames (ie you just know you're in the right place).
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by avij »

Mytrix wrote:is the irc channel still up-to-date? I logged in via some irc clients and i was the only one in the channel. However, I hope I connected the right way.
Apparently you've already found your way to IRC, but a small reminder for the others: there are a few different IRC networks, but we're on IRCnet. The #ebt channel isn't active on other networks.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
Mytrix
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Mytrix »

HI,

yes - actually it was a bit complicated to connect to your IRC network.
I''m using mIRC. This application has a serverlist (IRCnet is already added). This makes it easy to connect to #ebt.de, #ebt and all the other channels. Thank you for your help.

Mytrix

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”