Do you smoke?

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

Do you smoke?

Yes
26%
No
74%

Total votes: 537

moneymuncher

Re: Do you smoke?

Post by moneymuncher »

I do, but giving up is easy, I know, Ive tried it a hundred times.
Actually, as a smoker, I do not frequent restaurants or bars, it would be rude of me to smoke so I just dont go in. I have better ways of spending my time, like walking in deepest Spanish mountain and campo with my dogs and smoke has no effect on anyone but me. We should all be free to do as we please, we just should not inflict it upon others. 8)
Zwedenfan
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Zwedenfan »

No I don't smoke and I'm proud of that. Besides, with my astma, it would be suicide.
109 hits: 94 :flag-be: :flag-be: | 2 :flag-be: :flag-fr: | 1 :flag-it: :flag-be: | 5 :flag-nl: :flag-be: | 3 :flag-de: :flag-be: | 1 :flag-si: :flag-be: | 1 BGR :flag-be:
1 :flag-de: :flag-be: :flag-be:

Notes entered in: :flag-be: / :flag-fr: / :flag-it: / :flag-nl: / :flag-de: / :flag-uk: / /MC
Adela.Merchan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Adela.Merchan »

Zwedenfan wrote:No I don't smoke and I'm proud of that. Besides, with my astma, it would be suicide.
You don't smoke (good boy/girl :wink: ), but your avatar is belching lots of smoke :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:
Cita del día:
"El secreto de la felicidad no está en hacer siempre lo que se quiere sino en querer siempre lo que se hace." (León Tolstói, novelista ruso)

Quote of the day:
"The secret of happiness is not always doing what one wants, but to love what one does." (Leo Tolstoy, russian writer)
Eureka.72
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Eureka.72 »

Adela.Merchan wrote:
Zwedenfan wrote:No I don't smoke and I'm proud of that. Besides, with my astma, it would be suicide.
You don't smoke (good boy/girl :wink: ), but your avatar is belching lots of smoke :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381 :flag-eu:; 342 :flag-pt:; 3 :flag-fr:; 3 :flag-fi:; 6 :flag-nl:; 5 :flag-be:; 6 :flag-es:; 2 :flag-it:; 9 :flag-de:; 2 :flag-si:; 3 :flag-at:
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
Zwedenfan
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Zwedenfan »

Adela.Merchan wrote:
You don't smoke (good boy), but your avatar is belching lots of smoke :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:
No it isn't, it's just a local dense fog. :mrgreen:
109 hits: 94 :flag-be: :flag-be: | 2 :flag-be: :flag-fr: | 1 :flag-it: :flag-be: | 5 :flag-nl: :flag-be: | 3 :flag-de: :flag-be: | 1 :flag-si: :flag-be: | 1 BGR :flag-be:
1 :flag-de: :flag-be: :flag-be:

Notes entered in: :flag-be: / :flag-fr: / :flag-it: / :flag-nl: / :flag-de: / :flag-uk: / /MC
maarsy
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by maarsy »

bad habit to start

but i got the taste of a cigar from time to time recently
marcobvm
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by marcobvm »

Yes, I smoke cigars and pipe. Next sunday (september 20th) Dutch championship pipesmoking in Stadskanaal. http://www.pipeclubs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DBpbzfa766
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by DBpbzfa766 »

no i dont smoke i need the Money for Bills :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: *g*
Manche Männer bemühen sich lebenslang, das Wesen einer Frau zu verstehen. Andere befassen sich mit weniger schwierigen Dingen z.B. der Relativitätstheorie. :D
Meine Scheine die ich auf dem zug bekomme werden immer an dem letzten abgefahrenen Bahnhof eingegeben
dazu schreib ich immer die Zugnummer und den Laufweg damit das besser nach zu voll ziehen ist
es grüßt "der Steuerwagen" ;)
Miras-Etrin
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by Miras-Etrin »

Hello,

i´m a no smoker too. :D

Greets Bernd
brewerhki
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by brewerhki »

smoking way too much, and it will probably be the reason of my death later... my mother died in lung disease and i myself have astma... not healthy but too hard to quit after almost 30 years of that shit
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Jes »

brewerhki wrote:smoking way too much, and it will probably be the reason of my death later... my mother died in lung disease and i myself have astma... not healthy but too hard to quit after almost 30 years of that shit
Courage!
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
LeBaron
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Re:

Post by LeBaron »

LeBaron wrote:I smoke, unfortunately.
I smoked for 16 years and have now been non-smoker for 3,5 years. Best decision ever. 8)
nico13
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Re: Re:

Post by nico13 »

LeBaron wrote:
I smoked for 16 years and have now been non-smoker for 3,5 years. Best decision ever. 8)

me too :lol: :lol: I stopped since 31 december 2011 at 15:00
It's a new life
A un ebteur dans le besoin, ne jamais dire: «J'ai une pièce pour vous.» Il préférera un billet.
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

I haven't been smoking for 4,5 years ; but it amaze myself that I still feel attracted by a smoke now and then. I can not really say that I am a non-smoker. I guess I am a smoker that nowadays does not smoke, such as an alcoholic that remains an alcoholic although he/she has stopped for years. For me, one smoke and I am back on track for a whole pack per day ! 8O
LeBaron
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Re: Re:

Post by LeBaron »

nico13 wrote:
LeBaron wrote:

me too :lol: :lol: I stopped since 31 december 2011 at 15:00
It's a new life
Great to hear! It is indeed. :mrgreen:
Phaseolus wrote:I haven't been smoking for 4,5 years ; but it amaze myself that I still feel attracted by a smoke now and then. I can not really say that I am a non-smoker. I guess I am a smoker that nowadays does not smoke, such as an alcoholic that remains an alcoholic although he/she has stopped for years. For me, one smoke and I am back on track for a whole pack per day ! 8O
That's because there's information burned in the back of your brain that "smoking feels good". You should resist the temptation. Smell of the smoke is still good for me but after I quit I never felt like I'm tempted to smoke even one cigarette. However, I'm pretty sure that if I did, I could act like you. They say it's lot harder to quit after you've started it for the 2nd time. Better to stay away. :)

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”