Dreams

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

Do you remember your dreams in the morning?

Yes, always
2%
Yes, mostly I do
34%
It's quite rare I remember my dreams
54%
Dreams, do I dream??
10%

Total votes: 153

Fundamental
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Fundamental »

Last night I saw my first EBT dream :) I found a bill which had letter Ä in the main code but the short code was normal finnish d001 :) I remember that I was so excited to find out where that note was from :lol:
Ganymede
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Ganymede »

I just realised why I don't remember why I don't dream at night - I use them all up in day-dreams...
I don't háve a life.
BossaNova
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by BossaNova »

I have a dream recently of being in the middle of a tripple international hit..

dreams..

bn :roll:
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Elmo »

A few days ago I dreamt I received a €5 E003B6 U0734... bill, which was a
hit between somebody from Réunion and me... :roll: The shortcode was
underlined, as if that other user wanted to emphasize the fact that these bills
are extremely rare... :roll:

Unfortunately it was just a dream... :x :x :x
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
Schaza
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Schaza »

It's very uncommon that i remember anything of my dreams, they have to be really strange or else kind of "interesting" thingies. I have seen some nuclear wars, some really strange things like flying without wings, and all kind of that. Also i have periods when i see exactly same dreams every night. Also periodically i see some continuous dreams.

Last dream what i remember was about week ago. There i was living my normal life, but my girlfriend has changed to Emily VanCamp.

I was little bit confused in next day because my girlfriend looks quite similar with Emily VanCamp when she doesn't wear glasses. During first minutes in morning i didn't really know was that truth or not. When i noticed that was only dream i was little bit :(, but, maybe this life is better... you can't never know.
Last edited by Schaza on Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
www: Rahat, postimerkit, wanhat esineet, paikkakuntahistoria, yms...
www: Coins, stamps, old stuff, local history, etc...
Fundamental
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Fundamental »

Last night I saw a bit weird dream:

I found A dead body from a river.. I said to my mother that we should carry this body to somewhere and freeze it.. We were somewhere carring the body when I saw some euro bills in the table.. I said to my mom: hold on I have to take these serialnumbers first :lol:

So Strange!!!!
haemoglobin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by haemoglobin »

I once have heard that you can only remember your dreams when you wake up while having (or being in??) a REM phase.
Schaza
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Schaza »

haemoglobin wrote:I once have heard that you can only remember your dreams when you wake up while having (or being in??) a REM phase.
If i remember right, that's right. But, why we (who doesn't remember dreams) wake allways before/after that phase? Example me, it's same what time it's when i wake, some days i remember my dreams, and somedays i just don't. :)

I think that's relates somehow to how good memory you have at all. Example me, i'm quite absent-minded person, and i have problems to remember anything.
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by bhoeyb »

Fundamental wrote:Last night I saw a bit weird dream:

I found A dead body from a river.. I said to my mother that we should carry this body to somewhere and freeze it.. We were somewhere carring the body when I saw some euro bills in the table.. I said to my mom: hold on I have to take these serialnumbers first :lol:

So Strange!!!!
8O You'll do strange things to get some serials ... spookie 8) .
Tiger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Tiger »

This night I had this very weird dream....
I don't remember exactly, but there was something wrong with my leg and it had to be amputated... 8O
Then I was thinking, "Oh no, I'll have to live on without one of my legs!"
But then I had this thought it might be a dream (which it was). So if I would wake up it would be over...
And the next moment I woke up... 8O
I was so glad to feel my leg still being there! :D
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese :)
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by bhoeyb »

Last night, I had a dream about work. There was a meeting with 6 persons. Everybody got a pile of 100 X 5€. But no one was interested in them. During the meeting, I was looking from Finnish 5€s in my pile. I had found one but when I wanted to write down the serial, the meeting was over and we had to give back the 5€s. I wasn't able to write down the serial :cry: ...
Than, I woke up :roll: ...
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

bhoeyb wrote:Last night, I had a dream about work. There was a meeting with 6 persons. Everybody got a pile of 100 X 5€. But no one was interested in them. During the meeting, I was looking from Finnish 5€s in my pile. I had found one but when I wanted to write down the serial, the meeting was over and we had to give back the 5€s. I wasn't able to write down the serial :cry: ...
Than, I woke up :roll: ...
I wonder why people always tend to wake up during their worst nightmares?
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by bhoeyb »

Dakkus wrote:I wonder why people always tend to wake up during their worst nightmares?
Many times, when I'm dreaming, I think at myself: This is not possible, I'm dreaming. Than, I wake up and tell myself: you're right. It was a dream. And I go back to sleep, without dreaming :roll: .
Tiger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Tiger »

bhoeyb wrote:Many times, when I'm dreaming, I think at myself: This is not possible, I'm dreaming. Than, I wake up and tell myself: you're right. It was a dream. And I go back to sleep, without dreaming :roll: .
Yes, I have that too....
It's like I know I'm dreaming inside my dream... And then I regain counsciousness and wake up...
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese :)
Schaza
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Schaza »

bhoeyb wrote:Many times, when I'm dreaming, I think at myself: This is not possible, I'm dreaming. Than, I wake up and tell myself: you're right. It was a dream. And I go back to sleep, without dreaming :roll: .
Once i have thinked like that in my dream, when i was sleeping & dreaming IN my dream.

I was losted when i went to my own homeyard, and then i started to find way back to home. On that way i saw all kind of very weird things. I thinked in my dream that "no, this can't be real". And then i woke up, but falled sleep again... and that stupid dream continued. I thinked "no, not again", and i woke up. That continued about 10 times, allways i woke up, and falled sleep again.

Well, when i REALLY woked up, i was REALLY confused and i started to think that "is this real life now, or not... how i can confirm that i'm really here now?" When i figured that i'm really woked, i noticed that i had a dream, where i had sleeped and dreamed, and in that dream i dreamed something and woked after every "no... not again" thoughts.

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”