Where do you find your notes ?

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

alexplayman
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Where do you find your notes ?

Post by alexplayman »

Some users have entered a lot of notes. I would like to know where did they find those.
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Where do you find your notes ?

Post by Fons »

alexplayman wrote:Some users have entered a lot of notes. I would like to know where did they find those.
Some of them have a shop, or good friends who give theim there numbers.
You can also take money out of an ATM, enter them and after that you put it back on your bank.
Blueman
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Blueman »

alexplayman wrote:Some users have entered a lot of notes. I would like to know where did they find those.
on the street :)
Blue is the color that makes people wild!
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Elmo »

I get the bills from myself, my parents, my sister and my fellow students.
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
tinka
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by tinka »

in the shop where i work :wink:
click me please, im saving points for a IPod
http://www.ipodvoorniks.nl/?page=clicks&ref=7801
Aaron
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Aaron »

I get my notes mostly from normal circulation. On the other hand, I use my money so that I always try to maximise the amount of notes I get. :wink:

Sometimes I get some numbers from my friends, girlfriend and sister who is a part-time worker in three museums.
ag_pt
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by ag_pt »

Fons wrote: You can also take money out of an ATM, enter them and after that you put it back on your bank.
Now that's quite freaky, very odd disease! It could be called eurobilltrackeritis!
Ganymede
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Ganymede »

ag_pt wrote:
Fons wrote: You can also take money out of an ATM, enter them and after that you put it back on your bank.
Now that's quite freaky, very odd disease! It could be called eurobilltrackeritis!
Not to mention very suspicious. I wonder how long it would take for the bank to start asking questions...
I don't háve a life.
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons »

Ganymede wrote:
ag_pt wrote:
Not to mention very suspicious. I wonder how long it would take for the bank to start asking questions...

They know about EBT.
They saw one of my notes with http://www.eurobilltracker.com written on it, and they asked what it was.
And I told them about EBT!
I was the only one there at that moment.
valkske
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by valkske »

I can enter the notes of a few waitresses, i pay al the things cash instaed with cards and with so little possible notes (last time i paid my flatscreen in bills of 20€). i also ask friends, family their notes.
querty
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by querty »

Fons wrote:
Ganymede wrote:
ag_pt wrote:

They know about EBT.
They saw one of my notes with http://www.eurobilltracker.com written on it, and they asked what it was.
And I told them about EBT!
I was the only one there at that moment.
And they didn't say anything about writing on notes?
Ah, look at all the lonely Euronotes. Where do they all come from? (The Beatles, Eleanor Rigby)

Carpe Ico
mirandolina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by mirandolina »

Afraid it's all my own cash so it will take me a long long time to be up among the top trackers.
But I did find a wallet in the street a couple of months ago with 70 euro in it and no name and address of the owner. So I registered the notes and put the money to good use..... :wink:
BogPoet
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by BogPoet »

Ganymede wrote:
ag_pt wrote:
My bank never asked me any questions... Should it?
Tracking (again) Image
BossaNova
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by BossaNova »

BogPoet wrote: My bank never asked me any questions... Should it?
if you use the ATM to take and put the money, it's hard for them to make any questions..

bn :wink:
Now in the EBT desert of Paris. My profile here.
Eurocracker
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Eurocracker »

I'm a money-forger and I have a workshop in my cellar, but don't tell anyone, please :oops:

Serious: If I receive money from my bank, I always ask for small notes and I insert every note, naturally :) I never use money-cards to pay with.

In this context: Since the EURO-start I've been collecting foreign notes. These notes I didn't insert here, because there is no sense, because those notes "sleep" in my monex-box out of circulation. A few months ago, I had to destroy this hobby for the part of bigger notes (100 € and 50 €), because I needed money to pay and my account was empty... :x That's the reason why almost all notes I've inserted until now beginning with an X and only some higher value notes (those I payed with) beginning with other letters... .

Eurocracker

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”