Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...
Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus
- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
even if i am scared by right hand drive streets/cars/countries
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
- Posts: 1441
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:48 pm
- Location: Nurmijärvi, Finland
Right, though I play ice hockey, floorball, golf etc. with left handed clubs. Go figure...
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:40 pm
- Location: Gelsenkirchen
I'am right handed. (what a useless Poll)
- Posts: 3197
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:15 am
- Location: Portugal-Alentejo
- Posts: 2651
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
- Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany
- Euro-Master in Training
- Posts: 925
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:29 pm
- Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Left-handed (but I remember being right-handed on 1st grade)
And I´m right-footed
DAVID & KATY
- Posts: 2801
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:53 pm
- Location: Portugal=> Algarve=> Olhão
- Posts: 2711
- Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 10:39 pm
- Location: TERRASSA
Some one thinks about Right handeds by education?
Sometimes I think I am one: Most tiems I'm Rigth handed, but sometimes I use Left hand without notice it.
For example, cutting a steack with a knife.
Also, My grand father has 6 children. 3 of them are left handed, my brother one of them.
I think that to be left handed is genetical, isn it?
- Posts: 9709
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm
Right-handed (although my father is left-handed)
De férias por período indeterminado...
- Posts: 741
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:07 pm
- Location: Helsinki, Suomi/Finland
Left-handed (except that I use a computer mouse with my right hand).
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 19430
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Den Haag (NL)
Most times Right-handed (this is also what I've voted).
But sometimes I use my left hand on purpose instead (to "train" it).
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:46 am
- Location: Hoboken (Belgium)
Scotland the brave!
- Euro-Expert in Training
- Posts: 430
- Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:28 pm
- Location: Joutseno, Finland
- Euro-Regular in Training
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: Helsinki
- Posts: 5746
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
- Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
right handed for 90% of my activities, sometimes eating like lefthandled (for instance in tourning the spaghetti!)