New forum member from Ireland

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

kumorifox
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

New forum member from Ireland

Post by kumorifox »

Hey folks, thought I'd introduce myself properly. I'm kumorifox, an Irish Euro tracker, so far with only one good hit (and one marked not interesting, though it was done through a note I marked with the site name). I'm not very well in the know when it comes to many tracker terms, and I am also completely in the dark when it comes to short code and serial number information, such as short codes used for test batches, or which ones were never properly released. Though I have a fairly good grasp on which letter belongs to which country by now, thanks to the site.

Aside from that, I'm Dutch by birth and still speak it fluently.

Looking forward to my time here, though it may be short, as I'm planning on moving to the US soon.
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: New forum member from Ireland

Post by Crazy Bob »

kumorifox wrote:Hey folks, thought I'd introduce myself properly. I'm kumorifox, an Irish Euro tracker, so far with only one good hit (and one marked not interesting, though it was done through a note I marked with the site name). I'm not very well in the know when it comes to many tracker terms, and I am also completely in the dark when it comes to short code and serial number information, such as short codes used for test batches, or which ones were never properly released. Though I have a fairly good grasp on which letter belongs to which country by now, thanks to the site.

Aside from that, I'm Dutch by birth and still speak it fluently.

Looking forward to my time here, though it may be short, as I'm planning on moving to the US soon.
Welcome to the forum.

If you believe your hit was moderated wrongfully, please mention it in the Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit thread. And in case you haven't done so with the hit that was moderated, always mention in your comment that you URL'ed a note (example), so any doubt (if it indeed becomes a hit) about "one note, one hit" users is immediately removed.
kumorifox
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Re: New forum member from Ireland

Post by kumorifox »

Ah, thanks for that piece of information.

I think the hit was not marked as interesting because it was less than a day apart in the same location, so I assumed it really was a "not interesting" hit. What distinguishes an interesting hit from a non-interesting one? I'm not so sure even when reading the site explanation.

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”