friends?

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

curious

friends?

Post by curious »

Question:
Are this and the following hits interesting?
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... bd7e5c2bac
The names seem to suggest that marvin (inverted) got a friend....

*just my two bits*

curious
curious

Post by curious »

Sorry!

wanted to reply to the above thread on strange users....

hit the wrong button :(

curious
Licht & Feuer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: Im Osten des Westens der auch als Süden des Nordens betrachtet wird

Post by Licht & Feuer »

The best is to ask Nivram himself, he's an active member in the german forum :!:
Nivram
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by Nivram »

Licht & Feuer wrote:The best is to ask Nivram himself, he's an active member in the german forum :!:
... was an active member until i went on holiday just before this topic started.
curious wrote:Are this and the following hits interesting?
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... id=9491573;-
The names seem to suggest that marvin (inverted) got a friend....
You are right: For me these hits (there are already 4 of them) aren't so interesting. i wouldn't mind them to be moderated.

Actually marvgotme is a friend of mine. She is the first i could persuade how cool EBT is and she also seems to be adicted to it since then. Her husband is the treasurer of our sports club, so inevitebly there will be bills from time to time, that cross our both's paths.

There has been a discussion about adding a feature to the ETB-Tool to tell it that some user is a friend, so it would treat hits with this person differently (e.g. not entering them,...).
If there was such a feature in EBT i would have used it for the user marvgotme. What should i do now? Tell the EBT support team that hits between me and marvgotme always are uninteresting and have to be moderated? (But what if one day one hit actually is interesting?)
Nivram <.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·
Money does matter!
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

Nivram wrote: If there was such a feature in EBT i would have used it for the user marvgotme. What should i do now? Tell the EBT support team that hits between me and marvgotme always are uninteresting and have to be moderated? (But what if one day one hit actually is interesting?)
If a hit actually is interesting, you can send a mail telling about the special case. The hit will then be unmoderated.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
eklu86
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by eklu86 »

I don't understand. What different does it make if it's your friend or not who has the same bill as you had, if it's not done on purpose. Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say? I dont't think that the fact it was your friend makes the hit any less "fascinating".
golfinha
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by golfinha »

It's interesting to get hits with your frinds, it has happened to me.... when the hits become too much the moderators stop finding them interesting.
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by milanocapitale »

golfinha wrote:It's interesting to get hits with your frinds, it has happened to me.... when the hits become too much the moderators stop finding them interesting.
that's perfect!
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Curious, have you already been active from time to time in the German forum? Something seems familiar to me...
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”