I am in Montreal!!

Tell us who you are, where you from, etc...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

emmem wrote:
Olivier @ work wrote: BTW, I have created a new login so I can write on the forum from my office! :wink: :)
I hope your boss doesn't know this. If he will see how much you write on the forum he might reconsider your promotion. :? :wink:
Well.. Everything is fine as long as he/she doesn't know about Olivier's Weird Behaviour(TM) /before/ the promotion ;)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Annie_in_exile »

Olivier @ work wrote:BTW, I have created a new login so I can write on the forum from my office! :wink: :)
First of all, congratulations!

Are you sure you didn't create a new login just to have the possibility to choose another avatar as well? :wink:

And as usual, Annie goes a bit off-topic: how do you feel about the decision of Iceland to start whale hunting again?
Olivier @ work
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Olivier @ work »

Annie_in_exile wrote: Are you sure you didn't create a new login just to have the possibility to choose another avatar as well? :wink:
Good idea!!!
:D :D
Annie_in_exile wrote: And as usual, Annie goes a bit off-topic: how do you feel about the decision of Iceland to start whale hunting again?
I think it's dramatic. Whales can disappear from the earth just because of economical interests... :-(

In the Saint Laurent gulf, they are protected and the economical interests are not over: there are thousands of tourists who come each year to see and get informations about them (and dolphins).

Olivier

Return to “EuroBillTracker Users”