For English speaking visitors

Mate navrhy, komentare alebo napady na vylepsenie...?

Moderator: gulocka

-STAR-
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: For English speaking visitors

Post by -STAR- »

Sorry for being late, but better late than never. ;-)
Thank you studan for finding one of my notes!

Best regards from Vienna,
Franz
Recent & 1000 day Stats | EBT Profile | AT Short Codes | VIE Revisited
30.08.2010 • U2 • 360° • Praterstadion • Vienna • Austria • I was there!
-STAR-
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by -STAR- »

Dear :flag-sk: Slovakian fellow trackers,

since :flag-at: Austria -and especially Vienna- is not too far away from the border of your lovely country,
I'd like to invite all of you to our regular EBT meetings that take place approximately once per month.

The next meeting will be held on Monday, February 16th and we will gather in Meidling, Vienna's 12th district,
where we visit Biergasthof Otto at around 7 pm. We have a history of international visitors at our meetings
like haemoglobin, helloggs, Luise, Mil€s66, Nerzhul and TurboTim - why not add your name to the list?
We would love to see some of you any time in the future! :-)

If you intend to come, please contact me by mail or PM (private message) or just leave a post in our
"Vienna"-Thread, so I can reserve a seat for you at the meeting and give you guidance and information
on how you can reach the location - in the past we have even provided shuttle services! ;-)

As you might already know, Vienna will be host to the international EBTM (EuroBillTracker Meeting)
in Summer this year (read more) and we plan to offer a day trip to Bratislava during the meeting.

For the preparation of this event, we will do a "fact finding mission" in travelling to Bratislava ourselves,
gaining an impression on the various sights and places and probably meet with some of you for an
ad-hoc-meeting in the afternoon, if there's enough interest. Some of the top power-users from Vienna
will be coming, like Burky, ErGo, jack_isidore, nossi, zimmerge and me.
EDIT: We plan this journey for Saturday, April 4th.

If you are interested in a meeting or would like to show us your beautiful town, please do also contact me.
We are looking forward to meeting you!

Yours,
Franz
Last edited by -STAR- on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Burky
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Burky »

-STAR- wrote:For the preparation of this event, we will do a "fact finding mission" in travelling to Bratislava ourselves,
gaining an impression on the various sights and places and probably meet with some of you for an
ad-hoc-meeting in the afternoon, if there's enough interest. Some of the top power-users from Vienna
will be coming, like Burky, ErGo, jack_isidore, nossi, zimmerge and me.
As far as I understood it will be on April 4th...

Burky
-STAR-
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by -STAR- »

Burky wrote:
-STAR- wrote:For the preparation of this event, we will do a "fact finding mission" in travelling to Bratislava ourselves
As far as I understood it will be on April 4th...
Whooops! :oops: Somehow I forgot to mention the date, thanks for adding it. I've edited my original post to include the date.
Rgds, Franz
k a j a k
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by k a j a k »

Thank you Stavmat Group for finding my note 8) . This is my second hit with :flag-sk: :D :D .

rgds from Tacen
studan
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by studan »

-STAR- wrote:Sorry for being late, but better late than never. ;-)
Thank you studan for finding one of my notes!

Best regards from Vienna,
Franz
You're welcome! :D Thank you too!
-STAR-
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by -STAR- »

Hello!

I just wanted to remind you of our next monthly EBT Meeting that will be held on Wednesday, March 11th 2009.
Also, we're still looking for local EBT users in Bratislava that would like to meet and guide us through your capital.
For the preparation of EBTM, we will do a "fact finding mission" in travelling to Bratislava ourselves,
gaining an impression on the various sights and places and probably meet with some of you for an ad-hoc
meeting in the afternoon, if there's enough interest. Some of the top power-users from Vienna will be coming,
like Burky, ErGo, jack_isidore, nossi, zimmerge and me. We are planning this trip for Saturday, April 4th, 2009!

If you are interested in a meeting or would like to show us your beautiful town, please do also contact me.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Best regards,
Franz
fightclub76
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by fightclub76 »

THX. to petox for finding my 5€ - greetings from vienna.

http://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=29022257
wisi
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by wisi »

In the past, there have been some problems with our babel software, which lead to a major data loss inside the translations database, thus we had to recover an older backup version merged with the remainders in the database. You have realized and discussed this issue here, in particular the reappearance of older, faulty translations in the slovak version. We are truely sorry for this and not yet completely sure if the problems have been fixed. As some, esplacially slovak translations are lost, we have to ask the slovak translators to repeat their work for translations which are not present in the database any more. We are confident, that we can recover all data now it such insicidents occur again. We excuse this inconvience.

Wisi (for the technical working group)
gulocka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by gulocka »

wisi wrote: ... we have to ask the slovak translators to repeat their work for translations which are not present in the database any more...
I hope such errors wont happend very often.. :)
I am going to have a look what must be translated again
k a j a k
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by k a j a k »

Thank you LiENKA for this nice hit :D 8) :wink:

rgds from Tacen
gergapsek
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by gergapsek »

This forum is now available also in :flag-sk: language! 8)
gergapsek
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

NEW LOGO FOR EBT

Post by gergapsek »

avij wrote:Sorry for the delays in setting up the poll :(

You can vote for your favourite logo right now at http://www.eurobilltracker.com/vote/?poll_id=7. If the voting page complains that you have not logged in, try to click on the EBT paw logo (top left) and then press Back in your browser. You should now be able to access the voting booth, provided that you have saved your login information in your browser. If all else fails, you may need to add the /vote to the URL by yourself after logging in successfully.

The candidates are as follows (listed in the order they were sent to us):

A: Image
B: Image
C: Image
D: Image Image
E: Image
F: Image
G: Image
H: Image
I: Image
J: Image
K: Image
L: Image
M: Image
N: Image
O: Image
P: Image
Q: Image
R: Image
S: Image
T: Image
U: Image Image

You can vote until 9th August. The winner will then be chosen (by the Board of Directors of the Association) from amongst the three entries which receive the most votes. The designers will be revealed after the poll closes.

Vote NOW! ;)

Frequently asked questions:
How do I vote?
There are input boxes next to the candidates on the voting page. For the best logo suggestion, enter 1 to the input box. For the 2nd best, enter 2 and so on. You can leave some suggestions unranked or assign the same rank to several logo suggestions, if you wish.

Which candidates are currently in the lead?
That's actually a tough question. EBT's voting script doesn't tell you directly which option is in the lead. If you paste the results list to the web form of condorcet.ericgorr.net and check the "Beatpath winner" option, the site will tell you which option has won. The next two winning candidates are slightly more difficult to determine. Instructions about this will be posted later on. In any case, we'll be using the Schulze method to pick the three best candidates, as the plain Condorcet method we've used in the past only supports picking the absolute winner.
New:
V: Image Image
W: Image
X: Image Image
Y:Image
Last edited by gergapsek on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yli
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by yli »

I am at this moment travelling in Slovakia. It's really great, although the roads aren't always good for cyclist. And as a dutchman I had some problems with the mountains.

I travelled : Bratislava-Trencin-Zilina-Poprad-Presov-Kosice-Levice-Komarno-Nitra-Sered-Bratislava

(I am now in Bratislava).

I changed notes at banks, and most of the time it wasn't a problem to change (well there was a language problem). I even got some bundles of :note-5: (= 100x) at the VUB banka. I didn't try it at other banks. But I also changed often at Slovenska Sporitelna. And the good thing about this last bank, you can get 40x :note-10: from the ATM (and choose :note-20: :note-50: :note-100: )

I would recomment Slovakia to all EBT users, not only because you get more for an euro in Slovakia, but it's a very nice country.
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten :lol:
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by helloggs »

yli wrote: I would recomment Slovakia to all EBT users, not only because you get more for an euro in Slovakia, but it's a very nice country.
Oh yea, indeed. Also very easy to do dothunting but I felt better using my car... I am just busy changing the location names into proper Slovakian spelling (too much work to produce the special characters whilste on the road) It is just that in almost every tiny village I have been to there was already an yli in the list!! :twisted: http://en.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ity=157395" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Stranka a Euro-stopovanie diskusia (Slovenčina)”