Look what i saw today!

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Phaseolus, Crazy Bob, Fons, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

De-Ker
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Look what i saw today!

Post by De-Ker »

you guys probably heard about this news about the busses in London. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7681914.stm)

But now i saw something very strange yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes to be honest. However I quickly threw away my amazement and managed to take a picture of this phenomenon...

I guess we will see loads of new members in a short period of time.. GJ EBT-TEAM! :wink:

Erratum: changed the spell-mistake!
Attachments
bus(2).jpg
bus(2).jpg (30.49 KiB) Viewed 1574 times
Last edited by De-Ker on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
sen-chuan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Look what i saw today!

Post by sen-chuan »

You bet!!! :lol:

But we have to ask a refund in cash to that advertising company that wrote "There" instead of their ....
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 06.03.2024
pipocadoce
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by pipocadoce »

Great!
Smile ;o) always 76 :flag-eu: 62 :flag-pt: ,4 :flag-de: ,3 :flag-nl: ,1 :flag-si: ,2 :flag-es: ; 2 :flag-fr: ; 1 :flag-be: ; 1 http://pt.eurobilltracker.com/img/flags/Thailand.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :flag-th:
my profile
Postcrossing
Postcrossing forum
Eureka.72
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Eureka.72 »

A great advertisement for EuroBilltracker... It's an awesome idea... :D
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381 :flag-eu:; 342 :flag-pt:; 3 :flag-fr:; 3 :flag-fi:; 6 :flag-nl:; 5 :flag-be:; 6 :flag-es:; 2 :flag-it:; 9 :flag-de:; 2 :flag-si:; 3 :flag-at:
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

Hey people.. You /do/ understand the image was made using an image editing program such as photoshop, don't you?
Looking very closely at the picture you can find proof for this - the lights and such are not correct on the text.
What, however, is even stronger proof is that the picture originally said "..in there tracks" but now says "..in their tracks".
It's an okay joke from the Dutchie, I see no reason to be angry for it. But I wan't to make sure nobody gets the wrong impression of the pic!
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by suntzu »

Dakkus wrote:Hey people.. You /do/ understand the image was made using an image editing program such as photoshop, don't you?
Looking very closely at the picture you can find proof for this - the lights and such are not correct on the text.
What, however, is even stronger proof is that the picture originally said "..in there tracks" but now says "..in their tracks".
It's an okay joke from the Dutchie, I see no reason to be angry for it. But I wan't to make sure nobody gets the wrong impression of the pic!
The link shows the real campaign, nevertheless it was too good to be true 8)
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
SantaCruz
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by SantaCruz »

Nice joke.

Now, what we really need is a campaign for the UK to join the Eurozone. :mrgreen:
"Ich schneie hier mal rein, lass mal hier, mal da 'nen Schein und merke immer schnell: schöne Momente sollten länger sein." - Sportfreunde Stiller, Ungewöhnlich
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by starcapitan »

incredibile 8O
YOUTUBE channel, tracker with 25 hits also internationals and searching for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA :flag-it:
girls legs SUPERFAN
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)

Post by androl »

they even sprayed it on a wall and made skyscraper art 8O (with the same mistake :lol: )
Attachments
ebt2.jpg
ebt2.jpg (17.95 KiB) Viewed 1280 times
ebt1.jpg
ebt1.jpg (23.5 KiB) Viewed 1278 times
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
sen-chuan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by sen-chuan »

Fantastic!!!!! :D

What about to see more works ? C'mon :!:
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 06.03.2024
doiknow
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by doiknow »

EBT Publicity in the public? Nice. I found an article from oversea. They already think about looking for EBT-fraud* yeah! Let's get their policemen and our cleaning girls in contact:
Like ATM and EFTPOS, EBT will inevitably become a standard term in the vocabulary of Australian society. While EBT will be utilised because of its inherent advantages, the future challenge for federal law enforcement lies in the prevention, detection, investigation and prosecution of EBT fraud. In acknowledging that all payment systems are susceptible to fraudulent abuse, EBT fraud has the potential to damage Australian society.
The whole article

*ok it seems as their translation of EBT is a little wrong - but thats a task for the PR Group isn't it :lol: :lol:
One Currency, one Union, one Eurobilltracker...
My dots are of the same order as 10.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”