Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus, Crazy Bob, eddydevries, Math Murderer, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 1710
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 11:11 am
- Location: The Netherlands
How much time do you spend each day on EBT and EBT forum? (Be honest
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
- Location: Sint-Oedenrode
At my work I have it all day... So that would be 9 houres or something...
But when you just count the actives minutes it would something be like 1 hour...
"The world is like a book, those
who don't travel only read the first page"
- Posts: 1072
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
- Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
More than is good for me
Bwa, I guess arround 1 hour a day....
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
- Location: Turku, Finland, EU
Around 30-60 minutes, it varies a lot. Most of that on the forum
But together with the time I spend on other sites it's not good for my phone bill (my parents weren't really happy with the last one
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
- Location: Evian
5 - 10 mn today... sometimes an hour...
I often come here late at night....
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:36 pm
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
Depends. I'm not here every day. On some days I do this and that on the Internet and visit different forums. So it may be that I come to EBTF for 10 minutes, be away for 2 or 3 hours, then visit EBTF again.