Strategy games...

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus, Crazy Bob, eddydevries, Math Murderer, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft

wouter
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by wouter » Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:52 am

Well I don't think it will be forbidden in the netherlands, something like that won't happen very soon here.
And you can allways try to get it at the Kazaa-shop :wink:
The Force is like Duck-tape, it has a dark side, a light side and it holds the universe together.

Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Antti » Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:56 pm

If they are going to keep C&C out of stores until wars are over it will be never sold again :idea:

Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons » Wed Apr 02, 2003 7:25 pm

Tiger wrote:
Fons wrote:
Tiger wrote:Command & Conquer: Generals is told to be good...
Some of my friends play that game very often, I don't really like stratagygames, I like racing games more! Image
But maybe I'll try that Generals some time.
Then you best hurry....
Yesterday they decided here in Belgium to get C&C Generals out of the shops, because it's not good in times of war.
They said they'll allow it again after a while, but pffff...
I heard in Germany they did the same.
I brand the CD on my computer, (Is it the correct word? (brand) Dutch = 'branden' (of kopieëren)

I hope it's a fun game, when I hear all the stories from that game, it looks cool

Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons » Wed Apr 02, 2003 7:29 pm

Antti wrote:If they are going to keep C&C out of stores until wars are over it will be never sold again :idea:
8O 8O

emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by emmem » Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:21 pm

Fons wrote: I brand the CD on my computer, (Is it the correct word? (brand) Dutch = 'branden' (of kopieëren)
The correct translation is Burn. The expression burn a CD comes from the fact that when a CD is written the surface is heated to a high temperature with a laser beam.

The Dutch translation for brand is "merk". 8O
Last track:.31-07-2007.:

Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Antti » Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:50 pm

Fons wrote:
Antti wrote:If they are going to keep C&C out of stores until wars are over it will be never sold again :idea:
8O 8O
I just wanted to remind you all that the war in Iraq isn't the only war on the planet. So when it will be over there will sure be lots of other wars still going on somewhere you may not even have heard of

wouter
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by wouter » Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:24 pm

Antti wrote:
Fons wrote:
8O 8O
I just wanted to remind you all that the war in Iraq isn't the only war on the planet. So when it will be over there will sure be lots of other wars still going on somewhere you may not even have heard of
It is very sad but you are completely right :cry:
The Force is like Duck-tape, it has a dark side, a light side and it holds the universe together.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”