GRRRRRRRRRR..................

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Phaseolus, Crazy Bob, Fons, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

eurobillsandcoins
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

GRRRRRRRRRR..................

Post by eurobillsandcoins »

When I went to a Cote D'Azur bank yesterday night, I left my car by the sidewalk to go inside a Credit Agricole bank to get some cash. Then a individual walked into my car and drove in the direction of Marseilles. The police found my car all stripped of its parts in a Marseilles abandoned warehouse parking lot. I crashed my car earlier this year driving into Paris. I was stuck in Cote D'Azur overnight. I wonder what is happening in France, francky had his car stolen. My car was taken by that person at about 21h. They found my car today at 15h. I'm taking a train back to Paris at about 20h. I'm using a internet cafe in Marseille right now.
Hong Kong-Asia's world city.
Aaron
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Aaron »

8O Looks to be quite professional work.

I'm sorry. :(
!Pretfles!
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by !Pretfles! »

thats terrible

but what can one do against it
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
Wouter1
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by Wouter1 »

You might consider yourself lucky, you weren't in that car.
Who knows what they would have done to you....
Want to know everything about German watches? JUST CLICK and go to the >>> GermanWatchesForum
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Re: GRRRRRRRRRR..................

Post by Annie_in_exile »

eurobillsandcoins wrote:When I went to a Cote D'Azur bank yesterday night, I left my car by the sidewalk to go inside a Credit Agricole bank to get some cash. Then a individual walked into my car and drove in the direction of Marseilles.
So let me get this straight - where did you leave the car keys when you went into the bank???
beezzzt
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by beezzzt »

Annie_in_exile wrote:
eurobillsandcoins wrote:When I went to a Cote D'Azur bank yesterday night, I left my car by the sidewalk to go inside a Credit Agricole bank to get some cash. Then a individual walked into my car and drove in the direction of Marseilles.
So let me get this straight - where did you leave the car keys when you went into the bank???
Uh oh. Someone is doing some investigation. Eurobillsandcoins is going to get his *** kicked. :twisted:
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years.
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Annie_in_exile »

beezzzt wrote:Uh oh. Someone is doing some investigation. Eurobillsandcoins is going to get his *** kicked. :twisted:
'scuse me, that was just an innocent question. I'm afraid eurobillsandcoins has received an earful from his missus already.
eurobillsandcoins
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Whatever, I'm back in Paris now. I idled my car outside the bank branch in front of the door, I was in and out in about 90 seconds. While I punching a few keys, the man jumped in, and drove off instantly to Marseille. My car was found in Marseille, but its very badly damaged, they removed most of the engine, the doors, the seats, the wheels, the license plates, they removed the carpet, all the windows, a lot of the body's underside, the lights, the trunk lid, the front lid, there wasn't much left, I had to indentify it by the VIN. I'm moving well on the Paris Metro though!
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

eurobillsandcoins wrote:Whatever, I'm back in Paris now. I idled my car outside the bank branch in front of the door, I was in and out in about 90 seconds. While I punching a few keys, the man jumped in, and drove off instantly to Marseille. My car was found in Marseille, but its very badly damaged, they removed most of the engine, the doors, the seats, the wheels, the license plates, they removed the carpet, all the windows, a lot of the body's underside, the lights, the trunk lid, the front lid, there wasn't much left, I had to indentify it by the VIN. I'm moving well on the Paris Metro though!
If you can use public transportation, then don't get a new car. Or at least don't go to work by it. I've never quite understood why people keep polluting air with their cars when they could just use public transportation as well.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
eurobillsandcoins
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

I always commute around Paris by the Metro system, but sometimes I use car. But when I drive to Calais or to Monaco, I need my car!
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by milanocapitale »

Life can be cruel
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”