What are Your religious views

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus, Crazy Bob, eddydevries, Math Murderer, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft

How religious you are

Very religious
10%
Slightly religious
25%
Non-religious
65%

Total votes: 20

Thompson
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

What are Your religious views

Post by Thompson » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:13 am

I just found this kind of poll from some other web page, and I immediatly thought that I should post this here :D

:arrow: So, I think you can answer the poll and then it's voluntary to give a comment or tell some more about your religious views. I don't seek any debate or that kind of thing, so please try not to debate, preach or judge anyone here, okay :) Just tell something about yourself, for example your view of God/Gods, what are religions effect to your life and your religious background.

Currently I'm non-religious. I don't believe any personal Gods, but maybe I could describe nature as God - the mother of life. I have a history of being a slightly religious evangelical lutheran christian (in Finland's state chruch), and I've been identified myself as a christian until 18-19 years old. Then I had about two years of "seek time". After that I came up as non-religious and I've been happy with this that I finally "found myself" :)

Lambourne
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Re: What are Your religious views

Post by Lambourne » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:59 am

slightly religious :mrgreen:

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”