WhatPulse: join the EuroBillTracker group!

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Phaseolus, Crazy Bob, Fons, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Dioniz
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Re: WhatPulse: join the EuroBillTracker group!

Post by Dioniz »

eddydevries wrote:The green ball means: it's pulsing at that moment.

Or it's trying to pulse: sometimes pulsing isn't possible, because he can't find the website.
If that's so (most times just after starting the computer: than Whatpulse tries to pulse before the computer had made it's connection) there's a dialog-box (if it's not visible, you can find it with "ALT+TAB"), click on "OK" and Whatpulse will try to pulse again.

You can pulse anytime you want: if you double-click on the icon, Whatpulse will pulse the keys/clicks you made until then.

It doesn't want to pulse. I reinstalled the program, restarted the computer, but nothing. It is still a green ball, sometimes it becomes "W" again and back to green... The right click on each of that different icons doesn't work anymore. "ALT+TAB" only opens my word document.
My profile & EBTST & Hit-dots map
Hits: 616x :flag-si:, 277x :flag-at:, 52x :flag-de:, 24x :flag-it:, 10x :flag-nl:, 7x :flag-be:, 5x :flag-fi:, 5x :flag-sk:, 3x :flag-fr:, 1x :flag-ee:, 1x :flag-gr:, 1x :flag-hr:, 1x :flag-lt:, 1x :flag-pt:, 1x :flag-es:, 1x ME, 1x :flag-at: :flag-at:, 1x :flag-be: :flag-be:, 1x :flag-be: :flag-at:, 1x :flag-fr: :flag-de:
Flightdiary & Where's George?
Dioniz
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Dioniz »

Today it started to work! Thanx for help! :wink:
My profile & EBTST & Hit-dots map
Hits: 616x :flag-si:, 277x :flag-at:, 52x :flag-de:, 24x :flag-it:, 10x :flag-nl:, 7x :flag-be:, 5x :flag-fi:, 5x :flag-sk:, 3x :flag-fr:, 1x :flag-ee:, 1x :flag-gr:, 1x :flag-hr:, 1x :flag-lt:, 1x :flag-pt:, 1x :flag-es:, 1x ME, 1x :flag-at: :flag-at:, 1x :flag-be: :flag-be:, 1x :flag-be: :flag-at:, 1x :flag-fr: :flag-de:
Flightdiary & Where's George?
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by eddydevries »

In the mean time, we've grown :mrgreen: .
Whatpulse.JPG
Whatpulse.JPG (72.58 KiB) Viewed 2930 times
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Montgomery Burns »

I just joined! :D
coach vahid
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by coach vahid »

welcome :)
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by vermeer »

The ebt team is 73rd of all teams and counts 174 members. We have 610,185,595 Keys and 284,118,751 Clicks at the moment!
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Montgomery Burns »

Just a friendly heads-up for those that haven't updated their client to version 2.0 yet, beware that this (no longer so) little program has become quite the system hog. I admit that my machine isn't the latest and greatest, but I find it unacceptable just how many resources the new version takes up. Firefox, Windows Mail and iTunes are constantly crashing, as well as Whatpulse itself. The fact that version/fix 2.0.1 was released just a few days following 2.0 suggests that the developers have run into problems, and they still have work to, dare I say. I took a quick look at their board, and there's a lot of disgruntled users out there. And the worst part is that they recommend you don't re-instal version 1.7 once you've installed 2.0. Well, I've uninstalled it for now, I just couldn't cope any longer. :|
bren_nmgn
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by bren_nmgn »

no problem here......
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.....

Join the EBT team on What Pulse

My stats: https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/bren_nmgn/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

feel free to add: facebook

MY PROFILE

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”