Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons, avij, dserrano5

ernanna
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by ernanna » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:53 am

https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=190087790
This bill has to be added to Oberkirch in Canton of Lucerne not to the German town in Baden Württemberg region.
Hit: :flag-it: x 11, :flag-de: x 7, :flag-si: x 2, :flag-sk: x 1, :flag-gr: x 1

User avatar
the_pooh_tripper
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:50 pm
Location: Fribourg/Freiburg/Friburgo

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by the_pooh_tripper » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:15 am

Please add the Following cities:

Bubendorf 47° 26′ 56″ N, 7° 44′ 10″ E
Vilars 47° 02′ 00″ N, 6° 55′ 40″ E
Chézard-Saint-Martin 47° 03′ 55″ N, 6° 55′ 10″ E
Riedholz 47° 13′ 49″ N, 7° 34′ 05″ E
Bellach 47° 12′ 55″ N, 7° 30′ 00″ E
Selzach 47° 12′ 20″ N, 7° 27′ 20″ E
Bettlach 47° 12′ 15″ N, 7° 25′ 30″ E
Sâles (Gruyère) 46° 38′ 09″ N, 6° 58′ 26″ E
Renan 47° 07′ 40″ N, 6° 55′ 45″ E
Sonvilier 47° 08′ 22″ N, 6° 57′ 55″ E

User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4027
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by Elmo » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:08 pm

My parents have been on holiday, and they have done an amazing, awesome dothunting trip in Montenegro, Serbia and Bulgaria! :D I have lots of places to add so far:

Montenegro:
Pitomine has coordinates 43.156° N, 19.100° E;
Rasova has coordinates 43.150° N, 19.271° E;
Dobrilovina has coordinates 43.025° N, 19.400° E.

Serbia:
Please merge this one with Novi Pazar;
Mataruška Banja has coordinates 43.689° N, 20.611° E;
Deligrad has coordinates 43.614° N, 21.569° E;
Please merge this one with Gornja Toponica (Niš)
Željuša has coordinates 43.014° N, 22.727° E.

Bulgaria:
Kalotina has coordinates 42.993° N, 22.846° E (N.B. please split profile from Deligrad, Serbia!);
Slivnitsa has coordinates 42.852° N, 23.033° E (N.B. please split profile from Deligrad, Serbia!);
Sapareva Banya has coordinates 42.289°N, 23.264° E;
Please merge this one with Blagoevgrad;
Kresna has coordinates 41.719° N, 23.164° E;
Sandanski has coordinates 41.562° N, 23.277° E (N.B. please split profile from Pripyat, Ukraine! 8O ).

More will follow! 8)
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut

ernanna
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by ernanna » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:48 pm

I saw a little problem of numbers between Vatican City contry profile (https://en.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... tican+City) 6015 notes entered . and Vatican City city profile (https://en.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?city=18106) 3580 notes entered.
According to me it depends on this kind of notes: https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=142823199
Good flag, good zip code but wrong city name...
So, could someone move the profile of the notes who has the zip code 00120 from Rome to Vatican City?
Hit: :flag-it: x 11, :flag-de: x 7, :flag-si: x 2, :flag-sk: x 1, :flag-gr: x 1

User avatar
davidzaz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1227
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:52 am
Location: Zaragoza, España

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by davidzaz » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Please, add this country: Canfranc Pueblo, province of Huesca, Spain (22888)

More info (in spanish): http://canfranc-pueblo-tambien-existe.b ... /p/hi.html

Not is the same of Canfranc Estación -22880-
More info: http://canfranc-pueblo-tambien-existe.b ... /p/hi.html

User avatar
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1631
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by Burdie » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:52 pm

Elmo wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:08 pm
My parents have been on holiday, and they have done an amazing, awesome dothunting trip in Montenegro, Serbia and Bulgaria! :D I have lots of places to add so far:
Sorry it took a little bit longer than the 48 hours, (my head is full with other things) but I think I am up to scratch, If you see some strange things, or if you still missing some dots, please let me know.

@the_pooh_tripper: I am also up to scratch with :flag-ch: ;-)
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST 247 Hits with 2 triple :flag-es: 15 :flag-eu: 381
list of (known by me) latest "codes_country.txt" files Blog

User avatar
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1631
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by Burdie » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:01 pm

ernanna wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:48 pm

So, could someone move the profile of the notes who has the zip code 00120 from Rome to Vatican City?
What I have done is: moved all the ´Rome´ with zip code 00120 and with the flag of Vatican City to the Vatican City profile.
There where a few notes with an other zip code and / or the Italian flag, but they are still in the Rome Profile.

It is now:
Country: 6015
City: 6041

I think it is a little bit better, thanks for let us know
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST 247 Hits with 2 triple :flag-es: 15 :flag-eu: 381
list of (known by me) latest "codes_country.txt" files Blog

User avatar
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1631
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by Burdie » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:21 pm

davidzaz wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:46 pm
Please, add this country: Canfranc Pueblo, province of Huesca, Spain (22888)

Canfranc and Canfranc Estación are now split in two profiles. Thank You for let us know
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST 247 Hits with 2 triple :flag-es: 15 :flag-eu: 381
list of (known by me) latest "codes_country.txt" files Blog

User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4027
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by Elmo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:49 pm

Burdie wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:52 pm
Elmo wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:08 pm
My parents have been on holiday, and they have done an amazing, awesome dothunting trip in Montenegro, Serbia and Bulgaria! :D I have lots of places to add so far:
Sorry it took a little bit longer than the 48 hours, (my head is full with other things) but I think I am up to scratch, If you see some strange things, or if you still missing some dots, please let me know.

Thanks Burdie for the effort! Would you be so kind to add these coordinates too?

Montenegro:
Pitomine has coordinates 43.156° N, 19.100° E;
Rasova has coordinates 43.150° N, 19.271° E;
Dobrilovina has coordinates 43.025° N, 19.400° E.

Serbia:
Deligrad has coordinates 43.614° N, 21.569° E;

And please correct the following coordinates:
Varna 9010 is the easternmost part of Varna, and this is another dot than Varna 9000 (center). The coordinates are 43.215° N, 27.955° E;
Shumen is plotted a little too much to the north, and therefore in the wrong dot. The proper coordinates are 43.271° N, 26.936° E.

Thanks for your effort!
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut

User avatar
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1631
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by Burdie » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:54 pm

Elmo wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:49 pm

Thanks for your effort!
Your welcome,

In some countries, some new profiles are automatic assigned to a municipality or province. They have not yet coordinates and they could escape from under ´my´ radar :-) I think this was happened with the profiles from Montenegro.

I hope everything is better now
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST 247 Hits with 2 triple :flag-es: 15 :flag-eu: 381
list of (known by me) latest "codes_country.txt" files Blog

User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4027
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by Elmo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:34 pm

Burdie wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:54 pm
Elmo wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:49 pm

Thanks for your effort!
Your welcome,

In some countries, some new profiles are automatic assigned to a municipality or province. They have not yet coordinates and they could escape from under ´my´ radar :-) I think this was happened with the profiles from Montenegro.

I hope everything is better now
Much better, thanks! I have two more inaccuracies:
Blažuj has coordinates 43.838° N, 18.263° E (I am missing this dot at the moment!);
Livno has coordinates 43.824° N, 17.001° E (I received the bill in the western dot).
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut

User avatar
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1631
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by Burdie » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:23 am

Elmo wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:34 pm
Blažuj has coordinates 43.838° N, 18.263° E (I am missing this dot at the moment!);
Livno has coordinates 43.824° N, 17.001° E (I received the bill in the western dot).
For the first one, maybe it was still in the catch, I see the dot.
For the second one: I don´t see the borders from the dots. The coordinates where from where Google Map the name of the place printed, In this case it was 553 meters away from your coordinates. For this time I changed the coordinates :)
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST 247 Hits with 2 triple :flag-es: 15 :flag-eu: 381
list of (known by me) latest "codes_country.txt" files Blog

User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4027
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by Elmo » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:24 am

Burdie wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:23 am
Elmo wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:34 pm
Blažuj has coordinates 43.838° N, 18.263° E (I am missing this dot at the moment!);
For the first one, maybe it was still in the catch, I see the dot.
There is a dot on the map, but it seems to have the wrong coordinates, so it must have been placed in another dot. If you give it the mentioned coordinates, my dot will show up in the correct dot.
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut

User avatar
tigerpranke
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1622
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:20 pm
Location: Dingolfing, Germany
Contact:

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by tigerpranke » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:16 am

Elmo wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:24 am
Burdie wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:23 am
Elmo wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:34 pm
Blažuj has coordinates 43.838° N, 18.263° E (I am missing this dot at the moment!);
For the first one, maybe it was still in the catch, I see the dot.
There is a dot on the map, but it seems to have the wrong coordinates, so it must have been placed in another dot. If you give it the mentioned coordinates, my dot will show up in the correct dot.
I changed the coordinates of Blažuj to N 43.8387° E 18.2605°. The dot should appear soon.

User avatar
davidzaz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1227
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:52 am
Location: Zaragoza, España

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by davidzaz » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Burdie wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:21 pm
davidzaz wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:46 pm
Please, add this country: Canfranc Pueblo, province of Huesca, Spain (22888)

Canfranc and Canfranc Estación are now split in two profiles. Thank You for let us know
Thanks!!

Post Reply

Return to “Feedback and Development”