Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.

Post by avij » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:48 pm

I spent this Saturday evening migrating one of the name servers of EBT from a CentOS 6 server to a new CentOS 7 server. Hopefully I didn't break anything. There were quite a few moving parts.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
EBT Tech WG leader. Do not PM me if your question is not related to Tech WG or the association.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Eurobilltracker-site Feedback.

Post by eddydevries » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:49 pm

When you ask (one or more) notes to be changed with a support ticket, your question will be delivered after half an hour.
That was done, so you had time delete your question if you noticed you made a mistake with it.

Today I changed 4 notes, but made a mistake with one of them. To change that I wrote a support ticket.
After that, I noticed another mistake in all 4 of them, but I couldn't write a support ticket (because one note was already asked to be changed).

But now I can't cancel the first support ticket allthough it's entered only 1-2 minutes ago (not half an hour)
And I can't write a support ticket including the first one (that used to "automatically close the first support ticket"). Now it shows an 'error': "You already have an open support request for at least one of the displayed notes. Please refine your search criteria."

How can I close that support ticket, so I can change all notes again?
Eddy - Den Haag - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1673 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1733.

Facebook-profile + hyves-profile + postcrossing

Return to “Feedback and Development”