1) "we will have even less information than we have now"
less information, for the whole database : yes, for sure... but we will have MORE information with best quality !
2) "Why users do not begin to enter good?"
I answer : Why EBT is not able to do an automatic matching between the short code and (part of) the serial number ?
3) "In 3 years and 4 months I made some mistakes too"
Near 12 years here (Yes, I am an EBT-dinausorus !
), I have made some mistakes (Yes, "Error is human") but thanks to another website :
- where you can send by mail a huge pack of notes (more than 1.000 at once !
) instead of the "online" encoding system (just one way : note-after-note...
- where the automatic matching is done for each note introduced - "online" or by mail;
- where you can (quasi) immediately correct the data;
I can do the corrections into EBT !
4) "if I can find them in my stats with all the tools that we have available today"
A huge question : is it easily in EBT
to find and deal with huge data - from all EBTers - about a specific kind of note (i.e. "in which countries can I easily find
E / R027-notes ?" ? The answer (for EBT) is unfortunately...no, and the answer (for other websites) is...yes.
5) "Be an huge specialist isn't an excuse."
I agree too.
6) "The fifth Italian tracker with 60000 notes more than (°\=/°) wally2cv & co has 0 errors."
So : with a kind of attention, it's possible to introduce €€€-notes without errors !
@mico : great thanks for the URL !
It confirms that a Hit is occured by matching ONLY the serial number (and perhaps the value ?), but NOT the short code... "Presidente & Alex77" has actually the same kind of mistake (with a