Suspicious notes and users

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3297
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:57 am
Location: Münster (Westfalen), Germany

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby GWR7007 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:29 pm

ErGo wrote:There are more (already moderated) hits, this user is really lucky...

Maybe he writes/stamps the EBT adress on the notes? It happened to other users as well who had hits with such "advertisement" notes and those who found them again didn't enter any other note apart from the one with the link on them :roll: . Might be the same in these cases and the first (i.e. the American) user simply doesn't mention that he writes the EBT adress on the notes
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German, English and Dutch :wink:

User avatar
erasmuston
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9974
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:31 am
Location: Leiden, the Netherlands

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby erasmuston » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:30 pm

testing the system?
users Falling Damps - Gordon Cole

2017-08-30 15:28:01 20 EURMxxxx7492xxx (*) Uxxxxx Todmorden ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, OL14 5AJ)
2017-08-30 15:27:26 20 EURMxxxx7492xxx (+) Uxxxxx Todmorden ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, OL14 5AJ)
2017-08-30 15:26:45 20 EURMxxxx7492xxx (+) Uxxxxx Todmorden ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, OL14 5AJ)
2017-08-30 15:14:03 10 EURVxxxx8098xxx (*) Vxxxxx Todmorden ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, OL14 5AJ)
2017-08-30 15:12:32 10 EURPxxxx8605xxx (+) Pxxxxx Todmorden ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, OL14 5AJ)
2017-08-30 15:12:00 10 EURPxxxx8605xxx (+) Pxxxxx Todmorden ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, OL14 5AJ)
2017-08-30 15:11:27 10 EURPxxxx8605xxx (+) Pxxxxx Todmorden ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, OL14 5AJ)
2017-08-30 15:10:48 10 EURPxxxx8605xxx (+) Pxxxxx Todmorden ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, OL14 5AJ)
2017-08-30 15:10:04 10 EURPxxxx8605xxx (+) Pxxxxx Todmorden ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, OL14 5AJ)
2017-08-30 15:09:27 10 EURPxxxx8605xxx (+) Pxxxxx Todmorden ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, OL14 5AJ)
2017-08-30 15:08:31 10 EURExxxx7189xxx (*) Exxxxx Todmorden ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, OL14 5AJ)
2017-08-30 15:06:38 10 EURUxxxx8772xxx Uxxxxx Manchester ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, M2 5DB)
2017-08-30 15:05:59 10 EURUxxxx8772xxx Uxxxxx Manchester ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, M2 5DB)
2017-08-30 15:05:19 10 EURUxxxx8772xxx Uxxxxx Manchester ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, M2 5DB)
2017-08-30 15:04:35 10 EURUxxxx8772xxx Uxxxxx Manchester ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, M2 5DB)
2017-08-30 15:02:59 5 EURVxxxx5305xxx Vxxxxx Manchester ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, M2 5DB)
2017-08-30 15:02:06 5 EURVxxxx5305xxx Vxxxxx Manchester ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, M2 5DB)
2017-08-30 15:00:16 5 EURNxxxx5768xxx (+) Nxxxxx Todmorden ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, OL14 5AJ)
2017-08-30 14:59:22 5 EURNxxxx5767xxx (*) Nxxxxx Todmorden ( Flag for Verenigd Koninkrijk Verenigd Koninkrijk, OL14 5AJ)

User avatar
nossi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1394
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:41 pm
Location: 1220 Wien

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby nossi » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Liebe Grüße aus Wien - nossi -

AngeloSalento
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 203
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:23 pm

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby AngeloSalento » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:30 pm

2017-09-02 16:56:48 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:56:48 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:56:48 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:56:48 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:56:48 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx (*) Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)
2017-09-02 16:53:25 5 EURNxxxx4899xxx Nxxxxx Klagenfurt ( Flag for Austria Austria, 9020)

Another Hit in serie
user: pluheaVen

User avatar
Lasterpaule
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5317
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:21 am
Location: Herbrechtingen Landkreis Heidenheim Deutschland
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby Lasterpaule » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:48 pm

pluheaVen writes this even in the commentary: (NB!) Volksbank Kärnten; Pernhartgasse 7 (GSA-Innsbruck 110214*3-0079-CCI/29.07.2015 12:17:04)
(NB!) stands for No Bill !!!

I mean, all the bills with (NB!) are invented.
Gruß Paul (Lasterpaule)
:note-5: :note-10: :note-20: :note-50: :note-100: :note-200: :note-500: <--- klick

Statistiken

„Wer die Freiheit aufgibt um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, der wird am Ende beides verlieren.“
Benjamin Franklin

User avatar
Crawler360
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:47 pm

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby Crawler360 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:15 pm

Please, check this hit between users Aztarnari and Barrika.

May be friends or a system test or... whatever

Thank you

AngeloSalento
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 203
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:23 pm

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby AngeloSalento » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:51 pm

2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx (*) Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:21:18 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:21:18 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:21:18 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:21:18 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:21:18 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:21:18 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:21:18 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:21:18 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401
HIT IN SERIE NUMBER 12 BY PluheaVen!!!

User avatar
Lasterpaule
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5317
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:21 am
Location: Herbrechtingen Landkreis Heidenheim Deutschland
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby Lasterpaule » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:03 pm

AngeloSalento wrote:2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx (*) Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)


...and as I said, is in the comment (NB!) for No Bill
Gruß Paul (Lasterpaule)
:note-5: :note-10: :note-20: :note-50: :note-100: :note-200: :note-500: <--- klick

Statistiken

„Wer die Freiheit aufgibt um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, der wird am Ende beides verlieren.“
Benjamin Franklin

romain17
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1503
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:18 pm
Location: Bourg-en-Bresse,France

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby romain17 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:15 am

Lasterpaule wrote:
AngeloSalento wrote:2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx (*) Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)
2017-09-09 19:23:54 10 EURNxxxx6128xxx Nxxxxx Kalsdorf ( Flag for Austria Austria, 8401)


...and as I said, is in the comment (NB!) for No Bill


I also found this in comment : "nObIlLfRoM" !!

We started investigations on this user !! I checked his notes and some of his them will be delete soon !! (Normaly :roll: )

Tanks for report !
Collectionne les pièces euros: http://fr.ucoin.net/uid10580
Profil: https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=192608
https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/romain17/
Fier d'être Bressan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Vive le poulet ;) )
Member of Database Working Group !

User avatar
philgelico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 10397
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Arras, France - Voiron, France - Lido di Dante, Italy

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby philgelico » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:14 pm

There is something strange with Alexismonteiro72 ( https://en.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=204140 ) , new user from :flag-fr:
He just started to register notes on september 2nd , and today, strange thing, he made a quadruple hit with a "Public Serial" note : https://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=179303869
Please investigate.
Si tu veux voler avec les aigles, éloigne-toi des paons. (proverbe d'origine inconnue)
千里之行 始于足下, proverbe chinois
اتَّكَلْنا منه على خُصٍّ الاتحاد قوة, proverbe arabe
ספר המעשיות: כולל אגדות וסיפורים מתוך קובץ כ"י ישן, proverbe sanskrit

User avatar
lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4195
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby lmviterbo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:48 pm

philgelico wrote:he made a quadruple hit with a "Public Serial" note : https://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=179303869

That is the note published originally on this article in 2010 and since then many times replicated, within articles in several languages.

User avatar
erasmuston
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9974
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:31 am
Location: Leiden, the Netherlands

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby erasmuston » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:31 pm

In a sense, this quadruple hit https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=179332111 and this triple one https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=179332112 involve public serials: according to the comments, the bills are in a donation box, apparently visible to the public

User avatar
lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4195
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby lmviterbo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:53 pm

erasmuston wrote:the bills are in a donation box, apparently visible to the public

The general consensus has been that the serial numbers of notes in donation boxes are not public serials. See for example:

(1) Elmo: "One day the donation box will be emptied, and the bill goes back into circulation. To be honest, I find it quite interesting to see how long a bill stays in a donation box: should I ever find ths bill I know it has been in one and the same donation box for at least 3 months!"
Raumi: "For me, Public Serial means anybody could find it on the web/TV advertisments/magazines/newspaper/whatever without actually seeing the real note (which may no longer exists), and inventing its location."

(2) debemaks: "What if the note goes into public serial account and then is removed from the box and someone finds it out... he will have an hit with PS without the note being really public..."
avij: "I also enter notes from donation boxes and I don't feel guilty about doing that. YMMV."
bren_nmgn: "I do not NOT consider notes in donation boxes public. […] the note is phisically at that exact location.
Eventhough it is not in your hands literally, I would have done exactly the same, would have entered the note.
If anyone would report such a note as a PS, I would simply decline such a request, and wouldn't enter it in the PS-account for that exact reason: It's not public for everyone to see or find."
bhoeyb: "I have no problems entering notes found in donation boxes. Yes, most of the boxes are public but, for me, they aren't public serials."
ErGo: "Notes in donation boxes are real. No doubt. Therefor no reason to delete such notes. But is the hit really interesting if the note remain there for six month? What to do if this note will be entered again at the airport by someone, who really don't know the history of this note - is such a quad-, quint or even sixtuple is still interesting?
A note in donation box is shown in a public place. So my question to all: what is the difference to a note, shown in a collection of a museum like this one: http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=106592841 ?
Or the following 2 notes, which were shown in a exhibition of the "Geldmuseum der Deutschen Bundesbank" (see here):
:note-5: NA3111864679: http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=124713589 or
:note-5: VA0736710698: http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=124713590
Yes, there is a chance, that the notes of a donation box come again to normal money circulation and a normal hit could occur, so for me, such a hit is ok for me. But as long as the note remain on the same place, i think, moderation of the hit should take place (even if this note is not entered in the "public serial"-account). But that is just my opinion."

User avatar
erasmuston
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9974
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:31 am
Location: Leiden, the Netherlands

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby erasmuston » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:15 pm

lmviterbo wrote:
erasmuston wrote:the bills are in a donation box, apparently visible to the public

The general consensus has been that the serial numbers of notes in donation boxes are not public serials. See for example:

(1) Elmo: "One day the donation box will be emptied, and the bill goes back into circulation. To be honest, I find it quite interesting to see how long a bill stays in a donation box: should I ever find ths bill I know it has been in one and the same donation box for at least 3 months!"
Raumi: "For me, Public Serial means anybody could find it on the web/TV advertisments/magazines/newspaper/whatever without actually seeing the real note (which may no longer exists), and inventing its location."

(2) debemaks: "What if the note goes into public serial account and then is removed from the box and someone finds it out... he will have an hit with PS without the note being really public..."
avij: "I also enter notes from donation boxes and I don't feel guilty about doing that. YMMV."
bren_nmgn: "I do not NOT consider notes in donation boxes public. […] the note is phisically at that exact location.
Eventhough it is not in your hands literally, I would have done exactly the same, would have entered the note.
If anyone would report such a note as a PS, I would simply decline such a request, and wouldn't enter it in the PS-account for that exact reason: It's not public for everyone to see or find."
bhoeyb: "I have no problems entering notes found in donation boxes. Yes, most of the boxes are public but, for me, they aren't public serials."
ErGo: "Notes in donation boxes are real. No doubt. Therefor no reason to delete such notes. But is the hit really interesting if the note remain there for six month? What to do if this note will be entered again at the airport by someone, who really don't know the history of this note - is such a quad-, quint or even sixtuple is still interesting?
A note in donation box is shown in a public place. So my question to all: what is the difference to a note, shown in a collection of a museum like this one: http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=106592841 ?
Or the following 2 notes, which were shown in a exhibition of the "Geldmuseum der Deutschen Bundesbank" (see here):
:note-5: NA3111864679: http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=124713589 or
:note-5: VA0736710698: http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=124713590
Yes, there is a chance, that the notes of a donation box come again to normal money circulation and a normal hit could occur, so for me, such a hit is ok for me. But as long as the note remain on the same place, i think, moderation of the hit should take place (even if this note is not entered in the "public serial"-account). But that is just my opinion."

OK, fine with me!

zimmerge
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1157
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:21 pm
Location: VIENNA - Austria

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Postby zimmerge » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:40 am

früher ging es uns gut - heute geht es uns besser -> es wäre besser, es ginge uns wieder gut


Return to “Feedback and Development”