International meeting ?

Diskusijas, ieteikumi, jautājumi - viss par un ap EBT latviski
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

International meeting ?

Post by eddydevries »

Every year (and sometimes even twice a year) there is a meeting organized where we meet each other (like the name said ;) ).
Each time it's organized by someone (most times by someone living in the city, but that's not neccessary) who shows his/her city/country to the rest of Europe.

Do you want to do the same for Latvia?
You can post a message in this topic

I'm sorry to ask you this late: the deadline is already next Sunday (8th April).
But you don't have to have a detailed program already. If you're only thinking about a meeting, you can post already something, so we know you are interested.

Do you want to see the faces of those you might know already by your notes? You would like to have more chances of getting more international hits (because the visitors are taking notes to Latvia and take others back home)?

Than: post a message here and welcomes Europe to your city/country.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: International meeting ?

Post by eddydevries »

As you can see in this list , only a few people have registered to come to the international meeting (in the weekend of September 7 to 9).
An international meeting with only 10 people is very scanty. And that while you yourself will not go to Lithuania (Lietuva) so quickly (allthough, from Latvia it's not that far as to other countries).
Do not let this opportunity pass and sign up !!

(due to circumstances I am not sure if I will be able to attend that weekend, but I have already given up for "maybe")
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing

Return to “Diskusija par EBT un sekošanu eiro banknotēm (Latviešu)”