Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Re: Bruges ATM's

Post by Bullmeister »

One for the locals:

I'm in Brugges within the next week, importantly to distribute some euro notes for you guys to catch 😉, however I am a fan of Belgium beer, Is their a good shop you locals would recommend i check out to get local beers thats near the Christmas market? I am only here for a day trip but expect to do a lot of note swapping and picking up lots of €5 from the atms. 😁😁😁

Also I have some labels made up to support our hobby. Is there anywhere you guys would recommend me sticking them to promote our hobby 😁 .... without getting arrested for vandalism of course 😛😛. I've got a photo in another thread.

Again .... thanks to all that responded to my post already.

Bullmeister 😃
scrtr
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by scrtr »

Depending on the type of beers you're looking for, you can visit The Bottle Shop (Wollestraat 13) which is near the Christmas market.
They offer a wide range of special and local beers, but as it's a tourist shop they charge quite high prices.

If you don't really care for exclusive beers, you can walk to Delhaize supermarket (Noordzandstraat 4) on your way to KBC. :lol:
There you'll find a mix of well known Belgian beer brands, and a limited selection of beers from local breweries in West Flanders.
Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister »

scrtr wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:29 am Depending on the type of beers you're looking for, you can visit The Bottle Shop (Wollestraat 13) which is near the Christmas market.
They offer a wide range of special and local beers, but as it's a tourist shop they charge quite high prices.

If you don't really care for exclusive beers, you can walk to Delhaize supermarket (Noordzandstraat 4) on your way to KBC. :lol:
There you'll find a mix of well known Belgian beer brands, and a limited selection of beers from local breweries in West Flanders.
Hi Scrtr,

Not sure if you got my PM. Thanks for the support on how to access €5 notes from the ATM's. Unfortunately all the ones I got were new. Some were left in Brugge, some have swapped at a currency exchange in the UK for different value €'s and I still have got others to flush out. The beer shop you supermarket you mentioned above was closed ..... It was Sunday when I was there :-/

I did pick up a few beers from one of the Express stores! Left plenty other €'s floating around but because your beautiful city was busy they could have drifted away from Brugges although some of your shops were happy to swap notes after I made a purchase :-)

Bullmeister

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”