Notes information

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

smh
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Notes information

Post by smh »

A while back i sent a messages regarding the info of a note which is displayed after you enter it. For me it only said that the bill was succesfully entered, but no other info. When i later checked it was tehre again. I just found out that i do get the information when i use the English version, but not when i use the Dutch version. Don't know why my language was suddenly back to Dutch coz i preffer English. I didn't try any other languages.
EuroBillTracker
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Notes information

Post by EuroBillTracker »

smh wrote: A while back i sent a messages regarding the info of a note which is displayed after you enter it. For me it only said that the bill was succesfully entered, but no other info. When i later checked it was tehre again. I just found out that i do get the information when i use the English version, but not when i use the Dutch version. Don't know why my language was suddenly back to Dutch coz i preffer English. I didn't try any other languages.
I just updated finish, spanish and dutch which were missing that information, you're right.
The sentence will be translated (it's currently in english) in the next round of translations...

Let me know if things go bad !

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”