Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

byrnefm
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Question on passing the 5000 note mark

Post by byrnefm » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Hi,

I recently hit my 5,000th note entry into Eurobilltracker :)

I thought I had read in some much older post or FAQ that when you get to the 5,000 mark, you get an extra tab for entering banknotes (I have Simple, Advanced, Expert but I thought I should have a fourth one now). Or do I have to contact someone first about it? I think it was something along the lines of that I can correct my older notes at any stage or something like that.

TIA!

japh
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Question on passing the 5000 note mark

Post by japh » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:37 pm

byrnefm wrote:Hi,

I thought I had read in some much older post or FAQ that when you get to the 5,000 mark, you get an extra tab for entering banknotes (I have Simple, Advanced, Expert but I thought I should have a fourth one now). Or do I have to contact someone first about it? I think it was something along the lines of that I can correct my older notes at any stage or something like that.

TIA!
Log in to your EBT account. Click on your notes. Then click on information where everything is explained.
https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/japh/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

doiknow
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by doiknow » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Well if you entered 5ooo notes you can change the comment field even if the bill was entered more than 7 days ago. But you can still change the comment only one time.
One Currency, one Union, one Eurobilltracker...
My dots are of the same order as 10.

eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by eddydevries » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:21 am

byrnefm wrote:Hi,

TIA!
First: congratulations for reaching this level.

There's no fourth form (yet?) for entering notes.
The extra tab with 5000 notes, ment in this post, was the "Expert-form".
So it came suddenly without you noticed it (you don't get a message like "Congratulations with you 5000th Note !! Now you can use ......").
Or (if you could use it already) the number of notes, neccesary for using this form, has been lowered (there was a discussion, why this limit was set on 5000 notes).

doiknow wrote:Well if you entered 5ooo notes you can change the comment field even if the bill was entered more than 7 days ago. But you can still change the comment only one time.
But after the second change (by sending an e-mail) you can change it again.
I used this once, because the change weren't made the correct way: I wanted to change the name of the city in my comment, but the city of the entry was changed (but because the "edit"-link was active again, I could change it into the right city with the right comment myself).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1673 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1733.

Facebook-profile + hyves-profile + postcrossing

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”