Näkemiin, goodbye, farväl, au revoir, tot ziens etc.

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by bhoeyb »

Schaza wrote:When you grow up your negative feeling about getting hit, it will be feel just better when you get it. I have inserted 520 note without hits, but im not feeling that i want quit. :)
Have a look at the 2 new hits today ... they are from people who joined ETB today ...
If you're lucky, you can have a hit with a few notes too.
Remember, every bill you enter, is a chance for a hit. A hit will come when you least expect it :lol: ...
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by emmem »

bhoeyb wrote: Remember, every bill you enter, is a chance for a hit. A hit will come when you least expect it :lol: ...
With all this new users and bills I expect to have a hit today. So at this time I'm not at least expecting a hit which means that I will not have a hit. But now I know I will not have a hit so I am least expecting it, and therefor I will have a hit. And so on...
Last track:.31-07-2007.:
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Annie_in_exile »

bhoeyb wrote: Have a look at the 2 new hits today ... they are from people who joined ETB today ...
Sure. But have you noticed that the hits where the other user has registered only a couple of notes tend to be such that the first user puts in dozens/hundreds/thousands of notes and then later there's a new user who collects the harvest, so to say? I mean that over the past months there has been so many users who have only put in a couple of notes - why don't those notes pop up at some heavy-user's favourite ATM? (Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say here? :? If not, I'll try to rephrase tomorrow.)
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Donald »

Annie_in_exile wrote:Don't worry, the whole thing is probably overrated :) Besides, don't they say that the right one is worth waiting for, no matter how long it takes?
Don't be envious about these one note stands - it's only a short and shallow pleasure. Only compassionate entering of countless cash will lead you to heavenly bliss.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Oh my God! Today I have entered my 3458th note without a single hit, and this although I live in a big city. If everybody thought like this... The more we are active, the better are the chances to get one. I still have the same fun in entering notes like on my very first day. But anyway, good luck to you.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Oh my God! Today I have entered my 3458th note without a single hit, and this although I live in a big city. If everybody thought like this... The more we are active, the better are the chances to get one. I still have the same fun in entering notes like on my very first day. But anyway, good luck to you.
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Annie_in_exile »

Donald wrote: Don't be envious about these one note stands - it's only a short and shallow pleasure. Only compassionate entering of countless cash will lead you to heavenly bliss.
You certainly live by this preaching. :lol: And oh boy, are you in for a bliss - if that theory is correct.
Schaza
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Schaza »

bhoeyb wrote:
Schaza wrote:When you grow up your negative feeling about getting hit, it will be feel just better when you get it. I have inserted 520 note without hits, but im not feeling that i want quit. :)
Have a look at the 2 new hits today ... they are from people who joined ETB today ...
Remember, every bill you enter, is a chance for a hit. A hit will come when you least expect it :lol: ...
Naw, i'm not so lucky... it's easier for new members to get a hit, because here is lots-a-lots-a-notes waiting. But, our changes are getting better day after day. :)
www: Rahat, postimerkit, wanhat esineet, paikkakuntahistoria, yms...
www: Coins, stamps, old stuff, local history, etc...

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”