Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

The_T-Man
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Issues with account merging

Post by The_T-Man »

Hi there!

About one or two years ago, I convinced my girlfriend of creating her own EBT-account. After some time, however, she stopped tracking bills on her own and we are now tracking them as some sort of "joint effort" with my account exclusively. Since that renders her account inactive - with no expectation of it ever being reactivated again - I filed a support request to merge her account with mine a couple of days ago. However, she never was asked to confirm that request and the status read "blocked". Expecting that I somehow failed at explaining the situation since I had only written a short sentence, I filed another request in which i not only explained the situation, but also asked to tell me if there were any problems/issues with it. The latter one was - as the e-mail reads - "not implemented" and my original request remains "blocked". I'm starting to suspect that apparently this is an inadequate situation to ask for account to be merged... but then - what good is this option then anyway? At least for my part, I could not imagine any other common situation in which I had to merge accounts. I don't want to desperately put this request through, but I'd be somewhat curious about the implementations...

Thank you :wink:
klapotec
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Issues with account merging

Post by klapotec »

The_T-Man wrote:The latter one was - as the e-mail reads - "not implemented" and my original request remains "blocked".
Did you read the e-mail that says your request isn't implemented? There's a bit more info in there, you know. ;)
The_T-Man
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Re: Issues with account merging

Post by The_T-Man »

Found the additional details on my profile page now... although I was pretty sure I clicked on that very same link already 8O

Okay, she told me she already checked it one or two days ago, but that was maybe too early and/or she missed the confirmation request.

Thanks for your quick response, I think this problem should itself now :D

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”