SEK Tracker

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by avij »

mrskumm wrote:That would be awesome :)
I thought so too, that's why your site has now been added to the Links page.
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons »

mrskumm wrote:
Fons wrote:When can I enter my Swedish notes? (in the Netherlands)

Sorry that it takes so long.... I don't have alot of time to spend on the site during XMas / New Years....

I have begun thinking of how to easily have the site translateable... And will also add countries soon!

//Lorens

That doesn't matter.
Just leave a message here when it's done :)
mrskumm
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by mrskumm »

avij wrote:
mrskumm wrote:That would be awesome :)
I thought so too, that's why your site has now been added to the Links page.
Thanks, that's just great!! :lol:
mrskumm
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by mrskumm »

Translations PARTLY done....

You can choose between Swedish and English, but the complete site isn't translated right now!

You can also choose countries, I have only about 7 on the list... If you would like to register from another country, please tell me about the country....

E-Mail at lorens@sek-tracker.se

Thanks

Best Regards,
Lorens
!Pretfles!
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by !Pretfles! »

Hi,
I just went to see it
as I don't speak swdisch i didn't find easily where I could chance the language.
Am I write that it is only possible to choose when you register?
If so how can a non swedisch speaking person find how to register himself, because he can only choose after registering.
Also about your forum, wouldn't it be nice to also include an English part for foreign users?
Regards
!Pretfles!
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
mrskumm
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by mrskumm »

!Pretfles! wrote:Hi,
I just went to see it
as I don't speak swdisch i didn't find easily where I could chance the language.
Am I write that it is only possible to choose when you register?
If so how can a non swedisch speaking person find how to register himself, because he can only choose after registering.
Also about your forum, wouldn't it be nice to also include an English part for foreign users?
Regards
!Pretfles!
Do you see those small flags in the upper right? Below the banners? Click on the UK flag to get english language!

Thanks about the idea of an English part of the forum, will add it right now!

Edit: I have now added an English part to the forum, and added some categories in it!

Best Regards,
Lorens
!Pretfles!
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by !Pretfles! »

Ah, I saw them now.
Good job.
:D
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
mrskumm
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by mrskumm »

Thank you :)

I will translate the whole site sooon, don't know when tho!
mrskumm
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by mrskumm »

Update:

Pages under the "Home" menu should be fully translated (English/Swedish)
Pages under the "Member Pages" menu is almost fully translated! (Edit 29th of Jan)
Pages under the "Help" menu is 1% translated!

Best REgards,
Lorens

Post by Guest »

I wanted to register as a user as well but first I could not use Belgium as my country of residence. So, I used my sister's address in Sweden because we often exchange SEKs and euros between ourselves. Now I've got some Brussels-based "kronor" in my hands but when trying to register them, the site automatically assumes that I've received them in Sweden. Sorry, this makes no sense to me at all.
mrskumm
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by mrskumm »

Anonymous wrote:I wanted to register as a user as well but first I could not use Belgium as my country of residence. So, I used my sister's address in Sweden because we often exchange SEKs and euros between ourselves. Now I've got some Brussels-based "kronor" in my hands but when trying to register them, the site automatically assumes that I've received them in Sweden. Sorry, this makes no sense to me at all.
The default is where you have put in your memberprofile that you are from, if you want to change you can either change in your memberprofile or when you enter notes you can choose country/county/city and postal number...
Fundamental
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Fundamental »

mrskumm wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I wanted to register as a user as well but first I could not use Belgium as my country of residence. So, I used my sister's address in Sweden because we often exchange SEKs and euros between ourselves. Now I've got some Brussels-based "kronor" in my hands but when trying to register them, the site automatically assumes that I've received them in Sweden. Sorry, this makes no sense to me at all.
The default is where you have put in your memberprofile that you are from, if you want to change you can either change in your memberprofile or when you enter notes you can choose country/county/city and postal number...
What can I choose if there ain't any county or city (Finland) in the list? It's just impossible for me to enter my 5 SEK notes to the system..
Fundamental
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Fundamental »

It was nice to be the first person to enter SEK notes from Finland :)
mrskumm
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by mrskumm »

Fundamental wrote:
mrskumm wrote:
What can I choose if there ain't any county or city (Finland) in the list? It's just impossible for me to enter my 5 SEK notes to the system..
Well, provinces and some cities for Finland are now entered...

Best way to ask me to add more countries/counties/cities is on the SEK Tracker forum, can´t find everything here ;) Or direct me to threads on this forum! :)
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

I think it is indeed interesting to add other countries (on request). We here have already had hits which had happened outside Euro-Zone and such hits are even more interesting. So it is a good idea to make it possible to enter notes outside Sweden.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”