Christmas: Making EBT and waiters / waitresses happy

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

avij wrote:
Dakkus wrote:You other people had this problem: http://julma.ath.cx/~siperia/rat_problem.png ?
No, not even on Mozilla Firebird (tested on Windows and Linux). My FB version is 0.7, try upgrading if you're not running the latest version.
Mine was 0.7. I don't know why that happened. It just did. Weirdish. Ah well.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Happy Christmas to everybody! :D May all your wishes and dreams come true and may it be a harmonious festivity with your beloved ones.

To make it happy for others, I have dug out my old thread from christmas 2003, reminding you that some people might be very happy for some smaller notes such as Fivers. Experience has it that gastronomy is among these as banks are closed for some days.

So get some fivers for the days, increase the EBT-database and your own quantities of notes and do a good thing for others.

And everybody should be happy on christmas. :D
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Okay, got me a bundle of fivers today. Hopefully I can diffuse them all in Hannover, where I am going to spend the christmas days.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
MetalAtog
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by MetalAtog »

I'm a waiter and that would not work for me.

Being an ebt-member myself I always have some extra fivers and tenners with me for when they are needed :lol:

But if I wasn't into ebt they would be very welcome indeed.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Hello MetalAtog, thank you for your comments. Well, I have distributed 42 of my fivers at a christmas village in the zooligical garden in the city of Hannover. It was Dec. 25 and my fivers were very welcome at the booths. Well, it seems that they were no Trackies, but very happy.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

Hello everybody! Christmas is drawing nearer and it is time to undig my 2003-xhristmas-thread.

This year we have got four to five consecutive days where banks are / may be closed, with all consequences for restaurants, bars, coffee shops, convenience stores etc...

You "old guys" know this thread from 2003 and 2006 and see to having enough fivers with you during x-mas. Hope that all our new members (to the forum) are aware as well. And if not - well, enjoy reading this topic. :D

Wish you all have a nice run-up to christmas and some nice festive days.
pipocadoce
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by pipocadoce »

Smile ;o) always 76 :flag-eu: 62 :flag-pt: ,4 :flag-de: ,3 :flag-nl: ,1 :flag-si: ,2 :flag-es: ; 2 :flag-fr: ; 1 :flag-be: ; 1 http://pt.eurobilltracker.com/img/flags/Thailand.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :flag-th:
my profile
Postcrossing
Postcrossing forum
GP
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GP »

I've you need smale notes you can use the ATM, isn't it?.. And i've you now bring all your money to the bank, you can get your money back at the ATM's during the days the banks are closed (A)

That's what i have to do yet.. Bring all my money to the bank so i can survive these days..

And ofcourse,,, Happy christmas and a happy new year from me!!!
BaliBennie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by BaliBennie »

The Dutch may have the luxury to withdraw large amounts of fivers from a Rabobank ATM. Most countries don't have this choice.

Some german ATM's also do have this option but they are very rare too. And during the busy christmas period the bars and restaurants don't have that much time to do long ATM-transactions.

So yes small change and fivers will be happily accepted during these festive days.
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!

Look at my 5 years statistics

Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
GP
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GP »

Ohhhh,, don't think about that :P.. So i can be happy to live in the Netherlands 8)
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

BaliBennie wrote: Some german ATM's also do have this option but they are very rare too. .
My bank offers this option and I am gonna use it. :D
Eliezer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Eliezer »

Asiamaniac wrote:
BaliBennie wrote: Some german ATM's also do have this option but they are very rare too. .
The 'big' news in Finland is that a new company starts delivering :note-10: notes from the ATMs some time next year or so. For now, only :note-20: and :note-50: notes are available in Finnish ATMs - and the only joy is to find an ATM that has run out of :note-50: notes so that you can withdraw more than 80 € at one time without having :note-50: notes...
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by debemaks »

Eliezer wrote:
Asiamaniac wrote:
The 'big' news in Finland is that a new company starts delivering :note-10: notes from the ATMs some time next year or so. For now, only :note-20: and :note-50: notes are available in Finnish ATMs - and the only joy is to find an ATM that has run out of :note-50: notes so that you can withdraw more than 80 € at one time without having :note-50: notes...
Well... in italy different banks provides :note-10: from ATM, mine for instance just gives :note-10: and :note-50: no way to get any :note-20:
My mam one gives only :note-20: :!: :wink:
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by suntzu »

Merry Christmas for @ll of you, i`m sorry for the poor dancing but it´s what we´ve managed.
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1647816451 takes less than a minute to load.
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by eddydevries »

debemaks wrote: Well... in italy different banks provides :note-10: from ATM, mine for instance just gives :note-10: and :note-50: no way to get any :note-20:
My mam one gives only :note-20: :!: :wink:
Do you know which banks are giving :note-10: ?

I'm leaving tomorrow early to stay in Italy during Christmas (staying in Imola) and New Year (staying in Milana Marittima).

And I want to say:

:!: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (and may you get a lot of hits) :!:
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”