Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

beaweb
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Re: A very nice hit

Post by beaweb »

@ an-148:
Please, give an order to the support-team to moderate your hits with Helmbrechts!
If not, you destroy the understanding between Power-Trackers like you and me and the hundreds of EBT-Users that only track some notes a day.
Without those users EBT breack down!!!!!
Aatos99
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Aatos99 »

beaweb wrote:@ an-148:
Please, give an order to the support-team to moderate your hits with Helmbrechts!
If not, you destroy the understanding between Power-Trackers like you and me and the hundreds of EBT-Users that only track some notes a day.
Without those users EBT breack down!!!!!
If you want to know my opinion as active normal user, I think that there is no problem at all. Those hits are real, nice hits and there is no reason to moderate them. If someone thinks that this is not fair, it's his/hers opinion. It would be good idea to quit finally this talk, because everyone do his/hers hobby on own way, and it's not our business to told others how to do their hobby.
Ei sitä koskaan tiedä_Aatos99
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: summer: Ivanica, BiH ; winter: La Calamine (Liège) BE

Post by an-148 »

of course not !
primo: I didn't expect that sudden amount of hits: when I drop bills in other so-called "hotspots" it brings 0 to 5-6 % hits : I was expecting that at least some of those HARDLY bills collected in EBT desert would show up ! It changes nothing to the fact that all hits are 100% correct, like the thousands internal Helmbrechts hits that don't be subject to request for moderation: did you notice that Europa28 has had more than 30 local hits since his last hit with me and has no reason at all to ask for moderation of those .
secundo: user that track a few bills a day will mostly not notice those hits as they stay only a few hours on the first page of the hits; a contrario, they will maybe much more often see (daily!!!!) half pages of hits with Helmbrechts-Helmbrechts with some Helmbrechts-Helmbrechts-Helmbrechts: I'm not sure what is the most destroying their understanding !
tertio: if EBT would have much more users, maybe we wouldn't need to have that discussion: the global hit-ratio would be so high that a few bills a day is sufficient to have a nice hitlist. Starting from the Baltic to the Mediterranean, the hit ratio declines like a melting snowman . (a finnish big traveler is almost sure that his bills brought back home from travel will be found in a very correct rate)
third: also if it looks impressive (even to me !!!) all are correct and there is no reason to ask for moderation : there are enough cheaters and fakers to hunt and lots of unhonest hits to be moderated and/or deleted before starting to moderate correct hits (maybe, and that is only known by the second user who knows when he took the bills, that hits with the same place on 2 following days could be moderated because he had no time to register them the day of reception: if he got them on different days, they are NOT to be moderated).
quater: like said, I'm the first surprised by the amount and simultaneousity of the hits: I change the bills in the bank and don't know what they do with the bills: after 4 days without any hit, I thought the bundles were already in the "central bank": but they stayed there and were handed over to the trackers, untouched !! not because of me or the second user, simply so !

Why is so much people so negative about correct hits (also if they are numerous and simultaneaous) only because it's with Balkan bills: they are definetely much, much more interresting than the hundreds and hundreds and hundreds DAILY local hits that disturb nobody .

All criticizers are really destroying my pleasure to ebt . Does somebody want to forbid other to go to certain places only because he could get more and/or nicer hits there than somewhere else ?
I already wrote a few times that "this is my last post on the subject" and again and again continue to reply, on a difficult defensive position.
No small user will be hurt by all that stuff, like you seem to believe, but some power user well (like yourself some times ago).

Very, very last post on the subject !
Last edited by an-148 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://meine.flugstatistik.de/image/an148.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by an-148 »

Aatos99 wrote: If you want to know my opinion as active normal user, I think that there is no problem at all. Those hits are real, nice hits and there is no reason to moderate them. If someone thinks that this is not fair, it's his/hers opinion. It would be good idea to quit finally this talk, because everyone do his/hers hobby on own way, and it's not our business to told others how to do their hobby.
:)
http://meine.flugstatistik.de/image/an148.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by an-148 »

addition to the very, very last post on the subject:

some times ago , one CIA or KGB agent, I don't know exactly, saw Math Murderer in a shop in Helmbrechts and put the big news on the forum: the poor guy excused himself and asked moderation for the hits of that day : DON'T EXPECT THIS FROM ME

the inferno in ebt is "the other power users" : very bad mentality !!!!!!!!!
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

an-148 wrote: All criticizers are really destroying my pleasure to ebt .
sometime some good news!!!
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

presidente wrote:
an-148 wrote: All criticizers are really destroying my pleasure to ebt .
sometime some good news!!!
I was joking!!! would be enough you play normally, without take notes from Belgium and insert in Bosnia o prepare hundred of notes from all balcanian states and bring in Helmbrechts...may be at the end you will have more time to make more interesting things...like read a book. EBT must remain an hobby and not a life reason
Last edited by presidente on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joergb30
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by joergb30 »

an-148:

Why not meet Miles66 personally and exchange some untracked notes with him?
There would'nt be a problem to withdraw notes from an ATM and exchange them again in the next local bank.
But to collect a bunch of bundles with notes received from all over Europe and spent it in a well-known hotspot intentionally is a "no-go".

As a minimum you could write a comment where you spent your notes like bhoeyb does it all his "foreign" notes.
http://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=124948538" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by an-148 »

take notes from Belgium and insert in Bosnia
False, VERY big lie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giammarco
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by giammarco »

We can discuss about it endlessly. We need to make rules more accurate for ebt. 'Til we don't do that there will be problems and everyone will does what he wants...
"È tutta una questione di soldi, il resto è conversazione"
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Kleman »

What kind of rules ?
I'm curious to heard that...
Mes stats

Monde: 34
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

Notes: 882 825
Hits: 1436
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

giammarco wrote:We can discuss about it endlessly. We need to make rules more accurate for ebt. 'Til we don't do that there will be problems and everyone will does what he wants...
Please make your proposals of rules, I think that...I will laugh a very good time ! :mrgreen:
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

LArdennais wrote:
giammarco wrote:We can discuss about it endlessly. We need to make rules more accurate for ebt. 'Til we don't do that there will be problems and everyone will does what he wants...
Please make your proposals of rules, I think that...I will laugh a very good time ! :mrgreen:
with this type of posts you are showing us to be a very good president for EBT... :roll: :roll:
Claudio221
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by Claudio221 »

an-148 wrote: No small user will be hurt by all that stuff, like you seem to believe, but some power user well (like yourself some times ago)]
I am a little user and I am a lot hurted, for example. I am hurted because I am reading about fantomatic rules which are absolutely useless: they are useless because nobody can control the proper behaviour of each user. The only way to make ebt something serius is relying on everybody's good sense, for example my own good sense tells me that:
-making my friends carry large amounts of notes from Belgium to insert them from Nauru Islands where I am, is a bit "forced"
- carrying them back to be spent where they would have naturally been spent is more forced
-carrying all my notes in helmbrechts, not in caoria di canal san bovo, to transform them intoeasy hits is very very forced.
Everybody here agrees that the notes of an-148 are no fake: real notes, real places, real time! My congratulations! You are the best tracker on ebt!
And yet something sounds bad in your perfection:
what sounds bad is that you follow the rules in their form but you betray them in their substance, in their spirit.

now, please, everybody try to think about someone who doesn't know ebt: he/she opens the hit page and finds hundreds of hits between th same users, maybe even from exotic places (serbia is an exotic place, no doubt). He/she thinks: oh! it is easy to make hits. So he/she starts entering notes. Of course he/she doesn't make hit, but he/she sees that the same users go on doing hits between the same places. He/she gets bored and gives up, because he/she understands that hits are made alwais just between the same people who exploit ebt just for their own pleasure. It is not envy, it is, I say again, just good sense.
All helmbrechts hits of an-148 should be moderated.
giammarco
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by giammarco »

LArdennais wrote:
Should I answer you? Learn manners before writing...
"È tutta una questione di soldi, il resto è conversazione"

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”