A very nice hit

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

Aatos99
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: A very nice hit

Post by Aatos99 »

Can we just quit this talk? This is a very big off-topic and it's not the purpose of this topic to speak about real and no-real hits and blame each other.
Ei sitä koskaan tiedä_Aatos99
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

Aatos99 wrote:Can we just quit this talk? This is a very big off-topic and it's not the purpose of this topic to speak about real and no-real hits and blame each other.
to offend other users is off-topic not only here but everywhere and doesn't respect netiquette, I think the new president must ask sorry to Giammarco to close discussion
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

@presidente : I have nothing to receive from an EBTer who doesn't respect the rules and who doesn't understand the "ironic and non-sense humor" I can have.
@giammarco : Now, I ask very seriously the question - and I ask also this question to all of yours : "Please make your proposals of rules". From your answers / proposals depends the future of EBT...simply.
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

LArdennais wrote:@presidente : I have nothing to receive from an EBTer who doesn't respect the rules and who doesn't understand the "ironic and non-sense humor" I can have.
@giammarco : Now, I ask very seriously the question - and I ask also this question to all of yours : "Please make your proposals of rules". From your answers / proposals depends the future of EBT...simply.
the famous belgian irony...very hard climb up on the mirrors eh? :D :D :D I remember you that as president you can not offend users that don't have some your thought like giammarco
About rules I don't accept from a user with a hit list like your any lessons.
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

1) Nobody is perfect, Presidente ! :mrgreen:

2) Sériously, what's wrong into my Hits list, for you, Presidente ? Please give me examples, into my Hits list, that should be "not normal", for you... Because if you can't give me examples, I can give you examples of "hallucinating entries" from you !
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

LArdennais wrote:1) Nobody is perfect, Presidente ! :mrgreen:

2) Sériously, what's wrong into my Hits list, for you, Presidente ? Please give me examples, into my Hits list, that should be "not normal", for you... Because if you can't give me examples, I can give you examples of "hallucinating entries" from you !
ok seriously: waiting for my "hallucinating entries". I start from a point: you, as an-148, are not a faker, you don't invent any notes..and I hope you think the same for me, but what I see in your behaviour and in other behaviour (what' s happened in Helmbrechts is a proof) it's a continue search to make more and more hits: for example how it's possible to make 10 triple with same users in the same second? or make 30/40 hits with same users in the same second but with 50 150 250 km of difference??? May be there is a good reason and ready to ask you sorry, but what seems to my eyes is that one bring bundles where know the second goes to take. I am wrong? ok I ask sorry immediatly. Now I go to sleep ...tomorrow morning I have a meeting with Belgium guys :lol: :lol: (really)
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by vermeer »

And what was the very nice hit?!
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

vermeer wrote:And what was the very nice hit?!
this is only an example..for me this is the very nice hit https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=141902213
tigerpranke
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by tigerpranke »

This is getting very off topic - and meanwhile it's something what I would call "Kindergarten" :roll:

@moderators: Move this to a separate thread, where this discussion can last on, and on, and...
Zackes
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Zackes »

Went to the bank today and got 4 bundles of fivers. 7 out of 400 were worn old ones - and this "little treasure" was one of them: https://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=146098030" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :lol:

Longest duration for me so far and first hit since 2007 for my hitpartner "lougn"...

:D :D :D
tigerpranke
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by tigerpranke »

Zackes wrote:Went to the bank today and got 4 bundles of fivers. 7 out of 400 were worn old ones - and this "little treasure" was one of them: https://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=146098030" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :lol:

Longest duration for me so far and first hit since 2007 for my hitpartner "lougn"...

:D :D :D
Wow 8O nice one!
Miles66
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: K€MP€N -> KR€IS VI€RSEN - NI€D€RRH€IN - NRW - G€RMANY - €UROP€

Post by Miles66 »

tigerpranke wrote:Wow 8O nice one!
Indeed... but not the comment :evil: "It will be taken to Ireland on our New-Year-Vacation"...
Grüße vom/Greetings from :flag-de: Niederrhein
Dirk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ My €BT-Profile: Mil€s66 and my NIG-Stats ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Puupenni - Wooden Penny
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Puupenni - Wooden Penny »

For the last half a year I've been busy with work and other hobbies but now on Xmas holiday I came back to EBT & have entered a hundred serial numbers a day, some of them more than 15 months old. If I cannot enter them straight away, would it be nicer not to have them at all? I still have about a thousand more serial numbers to enter, all written on receipts.

For me EBT is a means to do micro-history - though not following the academic standards. I am interested in where the notes come from and where they are coming from. I think most of the ebters agree with this at least to some degree. Some think it is more about scoring. Feel free to think EBT is but scoring. Scoring notes entered, scoring hits, scoring what-so-ever. I think scoring sucks. This is just my opinion. I am not telling you that you should not go on scoring. It's perfectly ok as long as you don't expect all the others to follow your stupid scoring rules.

The money in my pocket is my money, not yours. If I decide to put aside small notes for my holidays it is my business, not yours. And while travelling, if I decide to write down the serial numbers of the notes that intend to use there and keep the fivers with the receipts and take them home to save time for more interesting things, it is none of your business either.

I am not pleased at all with the negative attitude that you have here. Instead of saying "Pitäkää v*ttu tunkkinne" I rather smile to the rules that some have decided to invent to mock the others. At the same time I notice that it is me as well as the others to blame that the discussion here has turned this way. If no-one is talking about giving, all the people easily think EBT is just getting. Scoring notes and hits seems to be treated as a competition. Scoring can be more than that. When did you last time rejoice as you made someone happy by finding her/his note?

It's all in your head. Meanings are not in the real world but you put them there. If you punish yourself and the others with your rigid rules and not-good-enough-attitude, it's a shame. And this is not a question of opinion as negative persons do live a shorter and lousier life than the positively thinking ones. Negative thinking is a cancer that kills first mentally and in the end physically.

Why not starting today with the new strange positive idea? Each time you enter a note why not wonder what the imaginative hit-partner looks like and what that person thinks. With this small practice it is easier to feel empathy and be happy not just that you scored but that you made someone else happy too. Giving and getting are not opposite things but two points of view to the same thing. You can enjoy them both if you wish.

Or whatever. Who cares. Tylsää.

http://fi.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=141906455" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Puup W enpen
dexter37
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by dexter37 »

Puup W enpen,

Why so negative? I think it is great that you took the effort to write down the serial numbers. I don't see EBT as a scoring thing.
Just like you (I suppose), I use EBT also for (micro-)historical purposes: I have a map of where I have been in the last 10 years. (most of the time when I go to vacation, theater, zoo etc. I always try to get a note there.)

I enter them mostly within a day (or a week if I don't have internet on holidays), but off course you don't always have time for that.

Good luck! Maybe you have one my notes found in the Netherlands, so keep entering ;-)
Profile: dexter37
(11/8:)
400 locations: 287 :flag-nl: |35 :flag-de: |22 :flag-fr: |20 :flag-be: |12 :flag-at: |9 :flag-si: |3 :flag-lu: |3 :flag-es: |3 :flag-pt: |2 :flag-hu: |2 :flag-it: |1 :flag-uk: |1 :flag-cz:
7169 notes: 6509 :flag-nl: |251 :flag-de: |219 :flag-fr: |54 :flag-be: |46 :flag-si: |34 :flag-at: |16 :flag-pt: |11 :flag-lu:|8 :flag-es: |4 :flag-hu: |3 :flag-uk:|2 :flag-it: |1 :flag-cz:
bignoob
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by bignoob »

Puupenni - Wooden Penny wrote:wall of text
Are you trying to say something?

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”