EuroBillTracker merchandise

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by starcapitan » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:47 pm

I think it would be a great idea :!: I think we have to post it somewhere or send e-mails to the support team of EBT :idea:

ciao,andrea
:flag-it:
FB profilo , 24 hits anche internationals, searching for the first triple ;0)
Segnalatore del 1° tracciatore di Liegi e di Varazze
girls legs SUPERFAN

WinstonSmith
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by WinstonSmith » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:11 pm

Looks like you're becoming an expert on digging deep into the old threads and bringing them back to life. 8)
Well done, though. These ideas certainly look interesting, and nowadays the user base is much broader. I especially like the idea of "gifts" to the user who enters the 50-millionth note or so; up to now all these milestones have passed unnoticed, since (I reckon) the webmasters themselves don't have a definite method to find out WHO that user is, or WHICH banknote is exactly the n-millionth.
Apart from the web-shop, it would be great, and less lengthy, to find a way to emphasize these milestones. And I'm not just talking about the whole project (e.g. more evidence should be given to the user who entered the n-millionth note, maybe through the news, or using some sort of image of an award in his/her profile); some small gifts could also be available to single users (e.g. we could have a section where you can download fake diplomas with your name for having entered your 100th note, 1000th note, and so on).

avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by avij » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:31 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:the webmasters themselves don't have a definite method to find out WHO that user is, or WHICH banknote is exactly the n-millionth.
There's certainly a method for this. The number of hits, however, is a more difficult target due to moderation.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”