Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

GGa
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

How to change email?

Post by GGa »

Hallo all,
I hope it's not the wrong place to answer a question about the usage of the site (in case: where is the right place?)

The question is: how can I change the email address to use as "username" whe I login in the eurobilltracker.com site?
I mean the "site" where notes are entered, not the forum.

Let me try to explain...
Some years ago, I had a free (of charge) email address, I signed up the site with that email address, and used to log in using that address (as what the other sites usually call the "username").
Time elapsed, and the provider of that email server decided to close the addresses (unless the owner paid... as I don't believe anyone did).
I did'n consider it a problem, and went on logging in with that email address (as I continue to do today).
Now, I'm thinking: what, if some site administrator decided to check the validity of the users by the mail address? Or, if they had to notify some information? Or, I don't know, but... if we sign up with an email address, there can be a good reason, cant't it?
In the most extreme case: if some insane guy decided to pay for the (unworthy) service and takes that old address, and receives mails from the site, and complains and asks for removal?
This leads to the question: can I change my email address?

Thanks in advance for any advice about this.
GGa
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: How to change email?

Post by avij »

If you can log in to EBT with your old email address, you can change your email address from your settings page.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
GGa
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Re: How to change email?

Post by GGa »

It was so trivial... and I didn't find it :-(
Shame...

Thank you so much!
:-)

GGa

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”